The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

I know Justin Termine shouldn’t get a vote for MVP, have you guys ever heard his show on Sirius, this guy and his tales are worse than Skip Bayless.

Wasn’t curry the mvp thru the first month?
Then Tatum was discussed as lead in December.
Then Jokic took over around January til February.
Now Embiid/Giannis in the lead post all star break.

Screenshot_20230323_070046_Chrome.jpg

yup.. Wasn’t until perk made his comments that things started to shift

the same people who had basically given the award to jokic started talking about how much of the season was remaining and things could still change

while also making comments directly at certain people who don’t play in the NBA having an impact on their choices

people with votes admitting people/things other than the player, impacting their vote

and super defensive when discussing the demographics of the voters and inherit biases

Wasn’t curry the mvp thru the first month?
Then Tatum was discussed as lead in December.
Then Jokic took over around January til February.
Now Embiid/Giannis in the lead post all star break.
Would say Giannis and Curry came out the gates the hottest. Celtics surged ahead of the league so Tatum naturally got in the conversation. Been Jokic since up until the end of Febraury/start of March.

Would say Giannis and Curry came out the gates the hottest. Celtics surged ahead of the league so Tatum naturally got in the conversation. Been Jokic since up until the end of Febraury/start of March.
Would say it’s been Joker since early Jan up until start of March where Embiid and the Sixers have gone on a tear and the Nuggets have slid. Embiid rightfully in driver seat now.

I gotta give it up to ole Julius Randle. Never saw him becoming this type of player. Shoot, I didn’t even see him becoming the type of player he was, in his first season in NYC.

He turned himself into a legit ALL NBA guy. That is hella impressive.

Question. Who’s had a better career to this point? Randle or Wiggins? I really thought Jabari was going to be in that mix :smh:

I gotta give it up to ole Julius Randle. Never saw him becoming this type of player. Shoot, I didn’t even see him becoming the type of player he was, in his first season in NYC.

Question. Who’s had a better career to this point? Randle or Wiggins? I really thought Jabari was going to be in that mix :smh:
Randle for sure. He was the best guy on the Knicks that playoff year and he’s about to be a second team All NBA guy this year. It’s really crazy to watch. Definitely thought he was just going to be an empty stats, volume scorer after he started bouncing around. Kudos to him

Don't think Randle can blend his game into a supporting role like Wiggins has and definitely don't think Wiggins can lead the way Randle has.

Jokic been the most consistent MVP candidate when you factor in individual and team success until the last three weeks.

Embiid was very good but the Sixers were 12-12 at one point in December before ripping off a bunch of wins. Embiid been on a crazy run the last six weeks.

Giannis was very good (had a dip in the beginning of January though), keeping the Bucks afloat before winning like 16 straight games.
Sixers went on a crazy run with Tobias Harris as the #2 option for a bit lol

I know Justin Termine shouldn’t get a vote for MVP, have you guys ever heard his show on Sirius, this guy and his tales are worse than Skip Bayless.
Him and Amin El-Hassan are why I stopped listening to NBA radio on Sirius. Both terrible, but in different ways. Termine is worse though. His idea of clever "banter" is calling somone an idiot.

the thing I don’t get is why Giannis is seemingly the 3rd wheel in all of this

the same people being defensive about admitting inherit biases.. seem eager to dismiss things as being about Philly fans/embiid and even morey
I don’t even understand what this last paragraph means tbh

Back
Top Bottom