The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Right. I’m team no excuses. U posted something where you know the man wasn’t right. You my guy but EYE see what you doing lol
I’m just telling you and everyone else teams are not going to change their offensive game plan to avoid Embiid on defense when it’s the exact opposite

Not mad if he wins MVP though.

I’m just telling you and everyone else teams are not going to change their offensive game plan to avoid Embiid on defense when it’s the exact opposite

Not mad if he wins MVP though.
I’m aware. I’m in belief teams are gonna get an engaged Jo on defense when it comes down to it

In other news, elite defender upping his value lol

I can’t think of a team and that’s on the GM. But again Bron signed off on Russ. They are stuck and might be a .500 team. What’s the point? Don’t think there’s a deal they would make either. And I love it

I told MLGA reaves couldn’t shoot but they don’t want to listen.

Crack .500 before you disrespect the Kangz

See .500 first
262A60A9-08CC-4669-A73D-EBE051564FB4.png

Please crack .500 and then report back

I’m going to tell you like I tell that kid in Canada.

Talk to me when you crack .500

8DD113C1-2605-4211-A917-A0D1833A402C.gif

giphy.gif

I told MLGA reaves couldn’t shoot but they don’t want to listen.

Oh wow I never saw this. 38.3% from three and he was flirting with 50/40/90 before his usage went up.

Imagine building a roster where Pat Beverley is your best shooter and thinking you're gonna be a playoff team.

Couldn't be me.

*looks at the playoff standings* welp

And somehow there will be Dennis Schroeder minutes

He’s actually been really good this year. I would say he’s the best vet Min signing in the league. He’s won us hella games this year.

^^^ Yeah, interested to see what kind of contract Schroedy gets this Summer.

Don’t think he’ll ever fully recover from the bag fumble a few years ago, but think this season he’s played his way beyond one-year, vet minimum deals.

^^^ Yeah, interested to see what kind of contract Schroedy gets this Summer.

Don’t think he’ll ever fully recover from the bag fumble a few years ago, but think this season he’s played his way beyond one-year, vet minimum deals.

Crazy though, this was his second vet min.

I couldn't believe we got him on a vet min this last time.

He for sure won't get another one but I do wonder if a team over pays slightly just for him to leave.

Back
Top Bottom