The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Simmons been trying to get Lebron off the Lakers for years.

Can’t wait til we get 18 with bron and pass that bum *** franchise.

Simmons has an MVP vote..?

Unfortunately yes.
I realized white Boston / east coast media run most of the mainstream sports conversation. The ringer is basically nothing but dudes trynna suck up to Boston sports so their boss will be happy.

Look no further than Marcus Smart winning DPOY

Let's just sit back and think about Luka and Draymond playing together.
Don't leave him out

aAb2KM0_460s.jpg

Facts

Draymond can be a headcase, and you could argue they’d have 2 more chips if it wasn’t for his antics, and he has been the catalyst to dissension. And after 2017…he really is a Klutch guy, that plays down a level when facing you know who.

But the warriors don’t win the 4 they have without him (last year was almost the outlier, cuz he was trash and shook for most of it, but came up huge in game 6)

GSW gotta ride it out. Steph & Klay probably would hate management if they didn’t bring him back. That’s their guy.

It could potentially be super rare to see THREE PLAYERS, play on a single team for their entire career, and win 5-6 championships in this era. Shoot, the fact they got a decade in already, and what they accomplished is special.

I think they should chase that, and let the rebuild happen naturally. You also don’t want to throw away a somehow still prime Steph curry’s P&R & Synergy guy.

I agree he has them 23rd in opponents ppg while ruining Jordan Poole. Warrior for 4 life.

Back
Top Bottom