The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

What is every fanbases hated player on their own team?

Clippers fans hate Morris, Mavs fans seem to hate Dwight Powell, Kings fans probably hate Metu, etc

Clippers fans hate Morris, Mavs fans seem to hate Dwight Powell, Kings fans probably hate Metu, etc
Was DLo, now it’s Towns. Just based on the miscommunication around the injury. Talking about WolvesTwitter, not myself.

Josh Smith. I know what you thinking. It’s still Josh Smith.

Current roster Hunter for me don’t know if they whole fan base feels that way tho.

dont think any of the lakers are worthy of hate but we all are pretty disappointed in malik beasley. thought hed be better at hitting threes

This book right here, I still have to this day. They put in very simple terms the previous season, history and great pictures

84FBE03C-16BB-4D5B-9288-4A6288463878.jpeg

This book we still have in my family to this day. It’s hella well preserved :lol:. I used to trace the pictures of the ball players and ****.

Found it!

C247C98E-F0CA-4FA3-9D1D-4EAA9D855B21.jpeg

2021 Suns were his best shot seeing as the Lakers, Nuggets and Clippers were all injured and they had a 2-0 lead in the Finals

Back
Top Bottom