The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

wavycrocket wavycrocket been in here frontrunning for the last few days.man he just don’t know he a month away from saying:

93BCBDD6-058D-40AA-AFE9-BBE95BDAEA8C.jpeg

confused-im.gif

They was fully healthy earlier in the year and they was struggling then.

Ya'll gotta win some road games to make noise in the playoffs. That ain't happening.

You bout to see a completely different team:

8E062685-9775-4435-9934-915F06FD7A4F.jpeg

Again, RESPEK THE CHAMPS!

WIggins byke soon :nerd:. Kuminga on the come up. What a time!

ever since bron signed to the lakers that man been in shambles

one night he has nightmares of bron winning a title with the lakers

next night hes dreaming of being one of steph curry's children straight in a stroller with a bottle at a warriors game
From laker fan to Steph admirer/stalker :lol:

I did this before too except it was when she was already mad at me for something so her mind went straight to “Who the **** is Jennifer? Are you talking to other girls?” CJ McCollum worked me into a shoot that day :smh:
yea yall looking for trouble with that ****. I would think not many women know what that mean and the "who the **** is jennifer?" response would be universal 🤣

Ant was in a 65 ad, now Mac McClung in a Dungeons and Dragons: Honor Among Thieves ad, most random crossovers

As soon as I saw Shawty from Iowa on the preview, I knew instantly she was a hooper :lol:. There is a certain type of white woman thay you can tell off the bat is nice at basketball.

LSU got it tho. Angel Reese & Flaugé :pimp:. Boosie gon be at the final 4!

I was shocked when I found out Caitlan was only junior.

And Mulkey seems like a trash person so I can't root for LSU.

Back
Top Bottom