The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Can someone explain to me how this will work? Seems like this would be a conflict of interest in some situations, especially with the amount of player movement going on. Imagine you play for the Charlotte hornets but you are financially invested in The team you were just traded from, the San Antonio Spurs. Does this create a massive conflict of interest? You play for one team yet you are financially invested in another team in the same league.

Brah..the sports betting thing is what caught my eye.

NBA is blatantly going pure entertainment

3021541o-M05-Q825.gif

And folks (not in here) had the audacity to hype this up as “Kawhi will play in a back-to-back tonight!” as if he didn’t sit out in the second half of the first game to load manage :smh:

Y’all keep thinking players don’t care about betting. It’s too mainstream now. Some players cousin cousin gonna make dough

One week to go in the season and basically nothing is completely settled in the West except for the Rockets, Blazers and Spurs being eliminated from post-season play. Crazy.

I think people exaggerate the degree to which the sport has become "positionless".

it's positionless on offense yes but positions on defense still matter, especially in the regular season.

The raptors have tried this positionless all 6-9 nonesense and you see how that's turned out.
centers have a real function that matters in the regular season. same goes for wings and guards.
Positionless in the sense that there are guards, wings and bigs. Just because the Raptors have a bunch of guys that don’t do any of the things well enough doesn’t change that :lol:. There’s just no point in labels with the traditional positions that we grew up labeling guys is all it means.

Not sure where you got that Statmuse is saying 7-11 when Kyrie plays, including last nights game
4-10 when when Kyrie and Luka play together
3-1 when Kyrie plays without Luka

I would say the pairing is more of the problem than just Kyrie himself. Context matters.
Check Kyrie's ESPN game logs. Its 7-12

Shout out to the pelicans. I was at their play in last year against LAC, the arena is trash but the fans are real and pop out for their team. City still got the best shrimp and grits and gumbo and it’s not even close. Miss me with all them French names tho.

Kawhii going to see San Diego St on Monday night or will he be load managing? At least for the first half of the game.

Back
Top Bottom