The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Yeah but there are plenty of teams/situations where 4s (forwards) play as 5s (centers) and guards (2s) play as 3s (forwards). Lineups are fluid like that these days, especially in crunch time. This year is the rare example where First Team would have two Centers and it would be well deserved. Yanni, a 4, would be on there too. Tatum, a 3.

Then I’ll let y’all fight over over the 5th and whether it should be Luka, Sabonis, SGA, etc :lol:. Regardless, 2 Forwards and 2 Centers are the best players in basketball so they deserve First Team Honors.
Should’ve been 2 big last year tho ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

20230402_115503.jpg

no team is putting a lineup of all guards, or all centers.

so we shouldn't call it a "team"
it's an award for the top 5 top 5-10 top 10-15.

The reason why this is silly is because we go back and forth about the this like we do the term “valuable” in MVP.

You know what, I just realized this is another form of the MVP debate just more amorphous. This is yet postseason honor voted for by a global panel of sportswriters and broadcasters who might not even have played past JV. Conversation isn’t worth it. Carry on.

13 game slate starting in an hour, NCAAW Finals and a new Succession. It’s gonna be a beautiful Sunday :pimp:

The reason why this is silly is because we go back and forth about the this like we do the term “valuable” in MVP.

You know what, I just realized this is another form of the MVP debate just more amorphous. This is yet postseason honor voted for by a global panel of sportswriters and broadcasters who might not even have played past JV. Conversation isn’t worth it. Carry on.

13 game slate starting in an hour, NCAAW Finals and a new Succession. It’s gonna be a beautiful Sunday :pimp:

yah I don't think we really did that about the ALL NBA teams. 99% of the time it's fine.

it's pretty easy to make the judgements.

this about money,
they don't want Jakob Potel or something to make an all NBA teams and be eligible for a super max because C position is weak for a few years year,

The Pelicans 4th quarter offense was surgical, goddamn. Ingram was getting to his spot against Zu in drop, pulling up & not even seeing Kawhi :lol: They had to trap & Ingram made the skip pass to the corner everytime. Amazing.

Lue ran with Russ/Norm/Kawhi//Mann/Zu to close it out. Kawhi on the ball there’s only 1 shooter on the floor :lol: With PG out there’s no real answer here. Marcus Morris is susceptible to defensive lapses, Batum & Covington are washed.

Huge loss too because now the play in is a very real possibility & this roster isn’t particularly good :lol: Assuming they beat Portland next week, at least they’re not falling all the way out now that Dallas has 41 losses.

But the Suns & Laker games are coin flips. Then the Lakers have the rockets, Jazz twice, and the suns who are on the 2nd night of a b2b.

So the Lakers could very well jump them :lol:

1680440268392.gif

You are wrong. You are getting 12 using that game log because it includes the All-Star Game >D

4-10 w/ Kyrie + Luka
3-1 w/ Kyrie only

And I’m not even a Kyrie truther, just making sure we are keeping it a buck about the situation. He is not the sole problem here if we are evaluating purely on record since he joined the team.
It’s not a Kyrie problem.

Most of it isn’t a Luka issue. Though he certainly deserves more than he’s purportedly getting.

It’s certainly not the LUKA AND KYRIE CANT PLAY TOGETHER issue the brain deads try to make it out to be.

They just got too many other issues it’s death by a thousand cuts.
Losing DFS hurt, but it seems like him and Bullock slipped on defense this season too.
Bullock and ain’t ever been a GOOD defender and Dorian was always just the tallest ****** in the room. He’s never been a great perimeter defender.

The situation last year was they were largely healthy all year long and Kidd/Swinney could scheme them into **** and everyone knew what to do and where to be. Made things work.

This Mavs experiment is a disaster

They most likely do a sign and trade with Kyrie right? I forgot if that only applies to restricted Free Agents

Back
Top Bottom