The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

This CBA is great for young guys looking for roster spots.

Nightmare for fringe rotation vets.
1680465545422.gif

This CBA is great for young guys looking for roster spots.

Nightmare for fringe rotation vets.
This was a big complaint in the NFL as well. Vets are out of the league sooner. Why pay the higher cost when you can get a rookie/young player for half the cost and upside?

I just think in general that taking away the taxpayer MLE isn’t a good look. These guys have hooped and won at highest levels prior to the NBA so it’s only natural that they dreamed of winning an NBA championship too. But because they can’t get the taxpayer MLE they have to go to a team like 2022 Detroit or San Antonio and play for the MLE. Sure they’ll get more money but they’ll be playing for the #1 pick when they could have played for the #1 team in the past.

CJ and Grant out here ruining players’ dreams |l

I just think in general that taking away the taxpayer MLE isn’t a good look. These guys have hooped and won at highest levels prior to the NBA so it’s only natural that they dreamed of winning an NBA championship too. But because they can’t get the taxpayer MLE they have to go to a team like 2022 Detroit or San Antonio and play for the MLE. Sure they’ll get more money but they’ll be playing for the #1 pick when they could have played for the #1 team in the past.

CJ and Grant out here ruining players’ dreams |l
They don't have to play for bottom feeders bro :lol:. 7 out of 12 playoff teams would still have the MLE this year

Didn’t even need to see this post to know that you disliked Caitlin Clark :smh:

This exchange is rude as hell :lol:

Nah she’s a bucket I was happy when she beat SC 😂. Girl can play.

I just like LSU’s squad more. This isn’t the Jokic v Embiid type convo for me.

Back
Top Bottom