The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Not sure where you got that Statmuse is saying 7-11 when Kyrie plays, including last nights game
4-10 when when Kyrie and Luka play together
3-1 when Kyrie plays without Luka

I would say the pairing is more of the problem than just Kyrie himself. Context matters.
Kyrie is a new, late season superstar addition. Not sure how much folks expected. Not really fair but he is the one who forced himself out of BK.

20230402_115503.jpg

Can't believe they forced my son Melo out for a bit talking bout some damn mid-range jumpers are dead.

Don't get some NT jokes ****ed up. I'm beyond up :lol:

We can start posting 1099's if you wanna start talking some money **** :lol::smh:

Posting 1099s :rofl:

That’s a new one. Im not here to flex online.

Lmk if you want an alley oop to #25 on Iowa. Already got the digit’s for you.

Kyrie is a new, late season superstar addition. Not sure how much folks expected. Not really fair but he is the one who forced himself out of BK.

We all know superstar trade deadline acquisitions don’t win championships (‘08 Lakers with Pau are the last/only ones I can remember even making a Finals). People bring up them being #4 at the time of the trade but we all know the West is packed so that means nothing but at the very least, no one expected them to fall out of the play-in.

Damn, we tax form flexing today :smokin :lol:

Next time someone talking **** about the Suns I'm telling them to post their 1095-C.

Y'all ****** health insurance ain't seeing mine.
I had that Kaiser Md/DC/VA. ***** couldnt even talk to me on the phone once I told her I was not in tri state area. Couldnt teladoc nothing, facetime, Google meet/ duo, nothing. Was just giving them **** $400 a month

Back
Top Bottom