The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Man ,WtF that got to do w/hoopin?Hes not coming to the the Knicks no matter how much you hate on Louisiana :lol:

Honestly it’s not even about me wanting him on the Knicks anymore J.

It’s about him and his talent. He needs a change of scenery.

It hasn’t worked out. Not for him or the franchise.

Change of Scenery for what?Hes not suddenly gonna be more healthier on a different team.

How hasn’t it worked out?When he plays the team is a championship caliber team,he needs to get his mental together and take care of his physical.

You talking just to talk

Change of Scenery for what?Hes not suddenly gonna be more healthier on a different team.

How hasn’t it worked out?When he plays the team is a championship caliber team,he needs to get his mental together and take care of his physical.

You talking just to talk

How hasn’t it worked out?

Really bro.

If you want to keep him just to keep him, fine.

But I’m sure any NBA fan wants to see him healthy and thriving.

Ready to get it started

C3283613-8DDF-4408-8938-1E691C5DB007.jpeg

What is the origin behind this beef :lol:

How hasn’t it worked out?

Really bro.

If you want to keep him just to keep him, fine.

But I’m sure any NBA fan wants to see him healthy and thriving.

I am sorry but I have to agree with king j king j on this one. It not working out has nothing to do with his scenery or the Pelicans organization. This has been brought up numerous times but as of Zion's last game the Pelicans were 2nd in the West.

They have the pieces to be one of the better teams in the West. You're talking about him like it is a Luka or Dame situation

What is the origin behind this beef :lol:

I am sorry but I have to agree with king j king j on this one. It not working out has nothing to do with his scenery or the Pelicans organization. This has been brought up numerous times but as of Zion's last game the Pelicans were 2nd in the West.

They have the pieces to be one of the better teams in the West. You're talking about him like it is a Luka or Dame situation

Yea and I had the Pelicans going to the Finals because of how good he is during that time in December.

But if he doesn’t play and he’s continuing to go this route it doesn’t mean anything man.

Yea and I had the Pelicans going to the Finals because of how good he is during that time in December.

But if he doesn’t play and he’s continuing to go this route it doesn’t mean anything man.

Do you blame Portland for Greg Oden and/or Brandon Roy? Chicago for Derrick Rose? Sixers for Embiid's first two years?

Do you blame Portland for Greg Oden and/or Brandon Roy? Chicago for Derrick Rose? Sixers for Embiid's first two years?

Were those players overweight? Was weight getting in the way of their health?

No.

Jesus Christ you’re about to make me cape for the Miami Heat but would you see Zion having these weight issues in Miami?

Absolutely not. They wouldn’t allow it.

So could another organization get the very best out of Zion’s health and mental health? Absolutely.

A change of scenery won’t matter to Zion especially NYC where he can go out even more. He’s not dedicated to his physical fitness.

Were those players overweight? Was weight getting in the way of their health?

No.

Jesus Christ you’re about to make me cape for the Miami Heat but would you see Zion having these weight issues in Miami?

Absolutely not. They wouldn’t allow it.

So could another organization get the very best out of Zion’s health and mental health? Absolutely.

The basketball world had concerns about Zion’s weight before he even came to the league. It’s not like he suddenly blew up out of nowhere.

I can’t say what would happen if he was in Miami but as someone brought up on previous pages, it’s uncertain what type of player Zion is at a lower weight.

YALL said Ben Simmons just needed a change of scenery and we have seen how that worked out. Sometimes it is deeper than franchises, teammates, cities, etc. He’s indicated that it’s mental setbacks which have seen how that affect play with Simmons.

I personally just don’t think a new team is going to make him lose weight or less injury prone.

The basketball world had concerns about Zion’s weight before he even came to the league. It’s not like he suddenly blew up out of nowhere.

I can’t say what would happen if he was in Miami but as someone brought up on previous pages, it’s uncertain what type of player Zion is at a lower weight.

YALL said Ben Simmons just needed a change of scenery and we have seen how that worked out. Sometimes it is deeper than franchises, teammates, cities, etc. He’s indicated that it’s mental setbacks which have seen how that affect play with Simmons.

I personally just don’t think a new team is going to make him lose weight or less injury prone.

Whoa there…

Don’t say “YALL” like you’re talking about me :lol:

I never said those things about Ben Simmons.

Back
Top Bottom