The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Messing with Limewire have your computer burning with all the STDs that were bundled with whatever you were downloading. :lol: :smh:
My Microsoft XP license definitely needed to go to the free clinic a couple times

Whenever a new Onion Booty scene dropped I was taking so many risk to acquire it.

When you click the file and heard this sound, you knew you goofed...

Last edited:
Zion needs structure right now more than anything before he gets lost for good.

It’s been the same ups and downs every single year for the last 4 years in New Orleans.

If you guys want to continuing to see the same thing again then cool. Let’s see how well he does continuing being unhappy.

He needs to have gastric bypass surgery or talk to dudes like the Pouncey Twins, Russel Okung, or Joe Thomas. All were NFL lineman and, are skinny now. Like all these dudes lost 60+ lbs.

Zion needs to lose weight.

If these retired NFL offensive lineman can lose weight in a matter of months, or maybe a year, there’s no excuse for Zion

He needs to have gastric bypass surgery or talk to dudes like the Pouncey Twins, Russel Okung, or Joe Thomas. All were NFL lineman and, are skinny now. Like all these dudes lost 60+ lbs.

Zion needs to lose weight.

If these retired NFL offensive lineman can lose weight in a matter of months, or maybe a year, there’s no excuse for Zion

Okay tough Football guy….

I broke up with a girl yesterday partly cause hates basketball. It was never gonna work.

VerifiableAcidicAmurstarfish-size_restricted.gif

I see you Nino

I didn’t realize how much they limit Herro’s minutes in the playoffs. They are hunting dude out there.

Back
Top Bottom