The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Zion needs structure right now more than anything before he gets lost for good.

It’s been the same ups and downs every single year for the last 4 years in New Orleans.

If you guys want to continuing to see the same thing again then cool. Let’s see how well he does continuing being unhappy.

I would rather see Kevin Love playing high stakes basketball than seeing the Hawks get swept

It’s been the same ups and downs every single year for the last 4 years in New Orleans.

If you guys want to continuing to see the same thing again then cool. Let’s see how well he does continuing being unhappy.
Pelicans ain’t the Hornets dawg

How do you figure he’s unhappy in New Orleans?You know him personally?

Whoa there…

Don’t say “YALL” like you’re talking about me :lol:

I never said those things about Ben Simmons.

Nah, I know you didn’t rock with Ben. I was just messing with you :lol:

I don’t know the answer, man. I just think that a soon to be 23-year old, former #1 pick that has lived up to his potential when he’s not hurt would be able to get right without changing teams. Hopefully we get some more reporting on this in the off-season because the whole situation is kind of mysterious tbh.

I broke up with a girl yesterday partly cause hates basketball. It was never gonna work.

This might be a harder move than whenyou were a young bol and walked out on the yambs you and your boy had on deck because they wanted to watch Titantic :wow: Sorry for your loss brodie |l

Send him to Miami

Udonis is will whip him into shape

This Heat offense

ezgif-4-6f38e995d7.gif

So Miami got a new Arena sponsor just in time for the playoffs.

The “Kaseya Center”?

How are you going to be a “Center” when you’ve been an “Arena” forever. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom