The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

01. THEY Said It Was Over.

02. The Camera

03. Lets Just Have Fun

04. Pelinka's Story

05. Still the KING

06. Broke ALA

07. AD's Revenge

08. White Mamba
I definitely need to hear this Album. Hoping Track 8 features Larry Legend and Alex Caruso singing in da background with Reaves using his Lake Show Freestyle flow.

01. THEY Said It Was Over.

02. The Camera

03. Lets Just Have Fun

04. Pelinka's Story

05. Still the KING

06. Broke ALA

07. AD's Revenge

08. White Mamba
09. How The West Was Won

10. Calling Out Names 2.0

IMG-6933.jpg

Lakers have outplayed Memphis this season. Outside of one quarter where they got killed they should've been 3-0 against them. These are mostly 2 different teams than the ones that matched up in the regular season but I think the Lakers still have the advantage especially with Brooks offering up bulletin board material before the series even starts

big

energy from THEM today

I know it's the Lakers, 17 banners, etc. etc. but I can't even be mad at them being a little happy considering at one point they were 2-10 and both ALA and MLGA were counting them out and calling for LeBron/AD trades. Both them and GSW came a long way and despite being the lower seed they have some legitimate things that should have them at least a little hopeful

Since Adams went out, Triple J has averaged 4.8 fouls per 36 minutes.

Frankly, I don't even know he can get to 36 minutes this series. :lol:

Most importantly, he's been averaging a career high in minutes

Minutes in November-January average: 26.5
February - April: average: 30.6

Since 3/1, Grizz were 14-6 in Jaren games and he's averaged 4 fouls per game in 30.7 minutes. He's better, but he tends to have those games every once in a while. I'm under the impression he's more aware of this than ever before, so will be interesting. :lol:

This play here is just one reason why KAT isn’t that guy

Dude soft man.

All the dumb trades minny made, and dumb decisions crystalizing at the same time, was crazy to watch.

Like, the game and outcome was a culmination in a year long mismanagement. And that Lakers trade at the deadline, to give up rotational guys…that ended up beating you :lol:.

Pat Bev was missed too. At least he a hustle and get up with *****s

Dude soft man.

All the dumb trades minny made, and dumb decisions crystalizing at the same time, was crazy to watch.

Like, the game and outcome was a culmination in a year long mismanagement. And that Lakers trade at the deadline, to give up rotational guys…that ended up beating you :lol:.

Pat Bev was missed too. At least he a hustle and get up with *****s
Pretty sure PatBev would've returned after he got bought-out by the Magic, but they didn't wanna disrupt their team and were relying on Austin Rivers as their vet. :lol:

Bane and Kennard have the best +/- on the team since Feb 1st. The Memphis version of splash bros may be the most important players in this series for the Grizz. Offensive explosion from those two make the defensive side of the ball a little less worrisome if Jaren gets in foul trouble.

Back
Top Bottom