The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Man don’t make a generalized statement - call them out

I got NOTHING bad to say about ya Lakers pmatic pmatic MVP MVP

I have nothing bad to say about the Knicks.
Love how they’ve been building their team.
IQ, Grimes and Toppin are hella exciting players.

I just think it’s funny how their fans take shots at the lakers when it’s literally the same exact fan base. Only difference is the ocean and the amount of championships.

Dude soft man.

All the dumb trades minny made, and dumb decisions crystalizing at the same time, was crazy to watch.

Like, the game and outcome was a culmination in a year long mismanagement. And that Lakers trade at the deadline, to give up rotational guys…that ended up beating you :lol:.

Pat Bev was missed too. At least he a hustle and get up with *****s
Front office has some immense work to do to clean up the damage they made.

After next year, they don't have a first round pick until 2028

I have nothing bad to say about the Knicks.
Love how they’ve been building their team.
IQ, Grimes and Toppin are hella exciting players.

I just think it’s funny how their fans take shots at the lakers when it’s literally the same exact fan base. Only difference is the ocean and the amount of championships.

So it’s SOME Knicks fans**

Plz fix moving forward to avoid my yelling at the computer, thx brother 🤝🤝

CC my old, best pals pmatic pmatic MVP MVP

Bane and Kennard have the best +/- on the team since Feb 1st. The Memphis version of splash bros may be the most important players in this series for the Grizz. Offensive explosion from those two make the defensive side of the ball a little less worrisome if Jaren gets in foul trouble.

They going to have a rough time defending y’all on the perimeter. Nowhere to hide Bron on defense as the safety/to rest either. He’s going to have to guard somebody. Even if it’s Dillon Brooks (which he might bait into stupid ****)

So you know what…idk :lol:. I can definitely see Bron baiting Dillon Brooks to shoot like 3/18 on dumb drives and bad 3s….

Or Dillon Brooks hits those open shots, and pops his ****. It’s going to be fun.

Grizz in 5

I guess I don’t get hating on the Lakers for winning the play-in game. Y’all are talking like they should have lost last night and Friday or just missed the playoffs all together :lol:

They finished 1GB from the 6-seed after an abysmal start and playing through Bron and AD injuries at various points.

I don’t even see the Lakers fanbase talking reckless today. No one is looking past Memphis. Just bringing up valid points why they are hopefully.

Can’t we all get along |l

I guess I don’t get hating on the Lakers for winning the play-in game. Y’all are talking like they should have lost last night and Friday or just missed the playoffs all together :lol:

They finished 1GB from the 6-seed after an abysmal start and playing through Bron and AD injuries at various points.

I don’t even see the Lakers fanbase talking reckless today. No one is looking past Memphis. Just bringing up valid points why they are hopefully.

SENDING LOVE from 30,000 feet up on the way to SCOTTSDALE

#SNOWBUNNYSPRINGSUMMIT

• Love
Reactions: MVP

ds.gif

Back
Top Bottom