The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

I just think it’s funny how their fans take shots at the lakers when it’s literally the same exact fan base. Only difference is the ocean and the amount of championships.

Every fanbase takes shots. This isn't a new phenomenon, especially here. Prerequisites aren't required for taking said shots.

Last edited:
Imagine needing Pat Bev to save your franchise.

A0EC9315-4357-4130-8703-759A41192264.jpeg

The hosts on First Take, led by Monica McNutt, specifically calling out and laughing at NBA Central :wow: :lol: IDK how that account is ran (single person or group) but those computers are about to be 'putin over there

I hate this quote. Very lazy and just trying to incite animosity towards the refs. It's bad for basketball at large if you can just be like "the refs screwed us" and act like it is so. Those were all fouls.

People really just try to reduce games to that now. Instead of looking at the fact that they scored 16 in the 4th and OT combined.

How they was careless with the ball late in the game, KAT and Ant playing bad in crunch time, etc.

People really just try to reduce games to that now. Instead of looking at the fact that they scored 16 in the 4th and OT combined. And how they was careless with the ball and how KAT and Ant played bad in crunch time.
That's sports media in general. All they try and do is distill a three hour long game down to one bullet its dumb. Football it's easy cause win or lose go look at the Quarterback he's solely responsible for the outcome unless the kicker just missed kicks and they try to do it in every sport now.

I hate this quote. Very lazy and just trying to incite animosity towards the refs. It's bad for basketball at large if you can just be like "the refs screwed us" and act like it is so. Those were all fouls.

People really just try to reduce games to that now. Instead of looking at the fact that they scored 16 in the 4th and OT combined.

How they was careless with the ball late in the game, KAT and Ant playing bad in crunch time, etc.

BRO! How did I not know about this? Apparently he has a weight clause in his contract that the sum of his weight and body fat percentage can't exceed 295. YIKES. Looks like they can take away guaranteed money if he is over.

Good!

DE6059A4-B808-4151-B621-28BAE480F7E5.jpeg

🤔🤔🤔🤔

Good morning NT! Disc 1 from “The Folder” dropping TODAY.

Are you out here celebrating winning a play-in game?

This is what you guys have come to? Pathetic.

Did you even watch the game last night? That was some of worst basketball I’ve ever seen in my life. On both ends.

D-Lo will not save you guys. The rest of the acquisition were solid tho. I gave Pelinka his credit many times.

There may not be any Knicks bandwagon fans, but there are definitely some that go very dormant for periods and only start repping them again when they're good. I think that group mostly includes native New Yorkers who now live outside of NY and none of the NT Knicks regulars.

There may not be any Knicks bandwagon fans, but there are definitely some that go very dormant for periods and only start repping them again when they're good. I think that group mostly includes native New Yorkers who now live outside of NY and none of the NT Knicks regulars.

Hit the nail on the head - have a few boys that don't watch unless the team is being hyped up

nako xl nako xl we were talking about this before the season

Back
Top Bottom