The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Sure, let's say I acquiesce to this logic. What team/player will you root for? Most of the Jordan fans who you are passive aggressively referencing have all moved on. Where, or who, will be your new home?

Lucky for me Bron is a great father who's kids can hoop.

Unlike another GOAT who's kids are out here wifing washed up joints, and backdooring his dads sneakers.

EYE dont believe that quote

damn it is real smh

media needs to stop asking this dude this question lol THOSE same ones gonna say he was begging for it

Top sellers during the 2nd half of the season

20230412_142020.jpg
20230412_142022.jpg

Hopefully people appreciated/appreciate Bron now because they don't really make them like him anymore. Odds are we don't get another Jordan/Bron type in our lifetime.
Cold part is, he not even washed yet. I think he got a good 2-3 years of high level play left.

Oh there are still Bulls fans storm2006 storm2006

While I am somewhat surprised, I wonder how much of that is just due to Jordan Brand/Retro influence but that's just speculation. I'm not even sure how many of the retros 1-16 colorways still come out in OG colorways that match the Bulls colorways nowadays :lol:

Back
Top Bottom