The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

I hate this quote. Very lazy and just trying to incite animosity towards the refs. It's bad for basketball at large if you can just be like "the refs screwed us" and act like it is so. Those were all fouls.

Anything to distract from not having a plan in winning time :lol: They ran the clock down almost every possession late, no pace, no purpose. Just confusion. His two stars were terrible at improvising, maybe you call a play every time down after the first 2 or 3 times you nearly had a shot clock violation.

Lakers were #1 in free throw differential all season, including when they were way outside of the play-in :lol: Fouls & free throws aren’t the reason they beat you.

Imagine releasing a manifesto for making the playoffs with the supposed greatest ever. Not a ring. Not a chip. A playoff spot. This new gen guage for success low af. Limbo.

Pathetic WASHED KING WASHED KING

You’re better than this. I never thought you’d be out here like Pat Bev during the play-in “championship”.

But just for clarification.

1681317691969.png

1681317729863.png

You a Laker fan on the low :lol:

Used to always be in the Lakers thread creeping around.

I have nothing bad to say about the Knicks.
Love how they’ve been building their team.
IQ, Grimes and Toppin are hella exciting players.

I just think it’s funny how their fans take shots at the lakers when it’s literally the same exact fan base. Only difference is the ocean and the amount of championships.

Wait one second.

There are absolutely similarities between both fan bases Sohi, I agree. But here is the big difference compadre.

The Knicks don’t have a national frontrunning fanbase like the Lakers. We don’t have fans in the DMV, or LA, or Texas, or Miami, or Utah, etc…. (Unless they’re transplants).

If you’re from SoCal or Cal or whatever, salute bro. I got nothing against you. You’re rooting for your squad. There is no hate there. Just respect.

But the minute some out of town Laker fan (like the ones we ALL grew up with and know) start talking crazy it doesn’t make any sense to me. :lol:

You used to give us trade/draft suggestions and everything :lol:

Yous a closet Laker fan. No judgement.

That’s just liking basketball bro.

“What should ______ team do?”

I do that for alot of teams.

Like I’m saying I don’t hate the Lakers bro. The only teams I truly hate are probably Miami. But I respect them.

But the minute some out of town Laker fan (like the ones we ALL grew up with and know) start talking crazy it doesn’t make any sense to me. :lol:

I may be alone in this but in 2023 I think the idea that you have to have grown up in an area or currently live in an area to be a fan of a team is antiquated. It's be a player-centric league for over a decade (since Bron went to Miami and Steph Curry changed how the game is played IMO).

I may be alone in this but in 2023 I think the idea that you have to have grown up in an area or currently live in an area to be a fan of a team is antiquated. It's be a player-centric league for over a decade (since Bron went to Miami and Steph Curry changed how the game is played IMO).

If you’re a player fan that’s cool. That’s not new.

I mean we all grew up with crazy Bulls fans too because they idolized Michael Jordan. When they were like 5 years old. :lol:

But I like Luka does that make me a Mavs fan. Hell no. I’ve been waiting for Cuban to F that up for the longest. And here we are..

I’ll watch whatever team Wemby gets drafted to religiously too.

Wait one second.

There are absolutely similarities between both fan bases Sohi, I agree. But here is the big difference compadre.

The Knicks don’t have a national frontrunning fanbase like the Lakers. We don’t have fans in the DMV, or LA, or Texas, or Miami, or Utah, etc…. (Unless they’re transplants).

If you’re from SoCal or Cal or whatever, salute bro. I got nothing against you. You’re rooting for your squad. There is no hate there. Just respect.

If the Knicks had as many rings as the Lakers, there would be Knicks fans all over the US. Just look at the Bulls. They have fans all over.

Hell look at the Warriors in this thread. I see fans of terrible teams in here live vicariously through the warriors because their local teams suck ***.

If the Knicks had as many rings as the Lakers, there would be Knicks fans all over the US. Just look at the Bulls. They have fans all over.

Hell look at the Warriors in this thread. I see fans of terrible teams in here live vicariously through the warriors because their local teams suck ***.

That true. No denying that.

I’m a Yankee fan too bro. I get it. It comes with the territory :lol:

BRO! How did I not know about this? Apparently he has a weight clause in his contract that the sum of his weight and body fat percentage can't exceed 295. YIKES. Looks like they can take away guaranteed money if he is over.

They should have a clause....because they shouldn't have to have a clause. But they do. Man's was sitting at 325 eating beignet raising cane sandwiches and hydrating with syrup milkshakes

ain't met a singular person not from the bay who is a Warriors fan & doesn't root for a million other teams "I just enjoy good basketball"

yeah-aight-blueface.gif

But I like Luka does that make me a Mavs fan. Hell no. I’ve been waiting for Cuban to F that up for the longest. And here we are..

I’ll watch whatever team Wemby gets drafted to religiously too.

So this is where we may have a different opinion. Technically, don't you want to see the Mavericks succeed if you are a Luka fan? Same for the next team, if he leaves, even if it is not the Knicks? Maybe not a "fan" of that team but I would think that you would root for them. That is what WASHED KING WASHED KING does.

On the other end of the spectrum I think there are people who grew up all over the country as Magic Johnson, Kobe, Shaq fans that became Lakers fans in the 90s and 00s then are now lifelong fans which I don't see a problem with. Contrary to what sohi 23 sohi 23 said, I don't think there are Bulls fans all around in the country anymore. I think the Lakers are different because they have had the exciting players combined with team success for 40 years now.

Back
Top Bottom