The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

At a Wells Fargo collecting a check since it’s the 15th.
You know what
1680530687389.gif

Eh, this was said about, for example, Russ and CP3 multiple times and they still got traded. Not sure there’s such a thing as an untradeable contract anymore (except for Ben Simmons)

If the Heat decide to blow it up, I’m sure they’ll get interest in Jimmy, Bam and Herro.

Russ was an expiring contract.That’s always appealing.

Lowry is going to be an expiring this upcoming year. Last year of his deal. But then who can you ship?

Jimmy? Duncan? Bam? Tyler?

Those are multi year contracts with tens to hundreds of millions left. They’re stuck.

Ben won ROY, 2 all defensive teams and had some high level *** seasons though before he became a grifter. They both are unserious professionals at this stage of their careers. Zion has time to change it though
Ben was scamming even then. He was just healthy. He never improved. Zion, when he plays, has improved every season. Zion signed the extension and was dominant. The scamming he’s doing now is weak but if he’s traded to the Nets in October, he’s going to be great. Ben got what he wanted and got worse. He signed the extension and turned into James Johnson

Too soon to give up Bam but I can definitely see Jimmy on a new team next year. Dame, Jimmy and PG are gonna be in rumors all off-season
Last year Pat Riley said everyone but Jimmy and Bam would be on the table. Even though he’s been on 3 different teams besides the Heat, it’s hard for me to imagine Jimmy on a different team.

Lowry is going to be an expiring this upcoming year. Last year of his deal. But then who can you ship?

Those are multi year contracts with tens to hundreds of millions left. They’re stuck.

Jimmy is going to make All-NBA this season, he's got value. So does Bam and Tyler to a lesser extent.

Ben was scamming even then. He was just healthy. He never improved. Zion, when he plays, has improved every season. Zion signed the extension and was dominant. The scamming he’s doing now is weak but if he’s traded to the Nets in October, he’s going to be great. Ben got what he wanted and got worse. He signed the extension and turned into James Johnson
I completely agree with the contextual stuff around it. It’s hard to say Ben was scamming when he was a legitimate Top 30 guy even with his flaws. His scamming was definitely in refusing to improve any part of his game and loving the celebrity more than ball. Zion will be scamming if he never commits himself to getting in top shape and taking care of his body like he needs to.

Talking about trading Zion should not even be a conversation at this point IMO. His 5-year extension starts season, the Pelicans are significantly better when he plays and his value/market is at rock bottom right now. This is probably a conversation better suited for next offseason.

Talking about trading Zion should not even be a conversation at this point IMO. His 5-year extension starts season, the Pelicans are significantly better when he plays and his value/market is at rock bottom right now. This is probably a conversation better suited for next offseason.
No incentive for NOP to even think about trading him when his value is at it’s lowest. They made those years non-guaranteed for a reason too.

Jimmy is going to make All-NBA this season, he's got value. So does Bam and Tyler to a lesser extent.

I’m sorry but no.

He doesn’t have value at 34 making 50 million a year for the next 3 years.

That’s an insane contract. He’s being paid Curry money.

Who’s taking that? It’s got to be a really dumb team. He might have a no trade, go check :lol:

Russ got traded to both the Wizards and Lakers when he had mutliple years left on his deal at over $40 million per year.

And, yes, I think Herro, Bam and Jimmy could all be traded. Don't see any real market for Robinson though.

Russ got traded to both the Wizards and Lakers when he had mutliple years left on his deal at over $40 million per year.

And, yes, I think Herro, Bam and Jimmy could all be traded. Don't see any real market for Robinson though.

Tyler is the best asset they have and The Heat aren’t giving up Tyler. Because that’s what Riley does.

Tyler is the best asset they have and The Heat aren’t giving up Tyler. Because that’s what Riley does.
Tyler is not a better asset than Bam. I could see an argument for him being a better asset than Jimmy based on money/age but even that’s still arguable depending on the suitor and situation

I don’t even know why we’re talking about this…

Pat Riley is NOT going to tank.

He does NOT blow things up.

The “culture” doesn’t tank man :lol:

Back
Top Bottom