The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Zion doesn't get enough slander.

I can't really slander him because it appears to be deeper than basketball than him. I am aware he's played only 37% of games (114/308) but when he plays he puts up 26/7/4 and went 57-57. They are 46-47 when both BI and Zion and play.

Maybe this roster as constructed is just destined to play .500 basketball. I don't know but it is too hard to make that call with Zion missing so much time.

I can't really slander him because it appears to be deeper than basketball than him. I am aware he's played only 37% of games (114/308) but when he plays he puts up 26/7/4 and went 57-57. They are 46-47 when both BI and Zion and play.

Maybe this roster as constructed is just destined to play .500 basketball. I don't know but it is too hard to make that call with Zion missing so much time.

Whats the difference between what Zion is doing and what Ben Simmons is doing?

Both looting.

Pelicans/ Nets

Look at all of these pelicans believers now @king j

Zion
Morant
Tatum

SOON

Kangz x pelicans wc finals about to be cinematic

33/10/5/4/2
Zion haters

Been racking up stocks too. MVP push underway

Zion with a cool 30/15/8

MVP

Zion over his last 5. Pelicans 5-0

28/10/6/2/1.5
65% FG

FAT EXCELLENCE

MVP chants for Zion.
Top 7 player in the league. Probably 5

Pelicans

We here

Kangz/pelicans WCF going to be a movie

Pelicans still going to the WCF. it’s still Zanos season

Pelicans ain’t dead

Pelicans might avoid the play in and fat excellence ain’t been ruled out for the season. Still hope for the prophecy

What is he asking out for?Pels have accommodated and protected him at every step.What he’s dealing w/is a Zion problem not an organization problem.

Nice reverse jinx here :lol:

Ask out for what exactly?

Y’all know how this goes, if you not on a big market or contending team it’s a couple years then fans/media gon push a good player to leave…Then when they do the same folks complain about players having too much power n not honoring their deals, teaming up with other good players or running from the small market or non contender grind…It’s a nastee cycle :lol: :smh:

Whats the difference between what Zion is doing and what Ben Simmons is doing?

Both looting.

I thought about this but allegedly Benjamin and Embiid had beef and the fanbase was giving Benjamin a lot of ****. Zion isn't dealing with any of that. Moreso just everyone in the basketball world talking about his weight and criticizing his conditioning/love for the game/dedication to be great or even play. Different tiers of outside criticism that could affect you mentally.

QU!K QU!K you do realize everything addict4sneakers addict4sneakers said was predicated on Zion playing this season. He only played 29 games. That isn't the same as him playing 60-65+ and underperforming and underdelivering. He wasn't necessarily wrong based on everything we saw until Zion suffered a season-ending injury. That obviously changes things.

It’s ok don’t worry.

Zion got all summer to eat ramen and practice his Jutsus

THIS Y’ALL MVP?!?
RBO00382_ZION.JPEG

I thought about this but allegedly Benjamin and Embiid had beef and the fanbase was giving Benjamin a lot of ****. Zion isn't dealing with any of that. Moreso just everyone in the basketball world talking about his weight and criticizing his conditioning/love for the game/dedication to be great or even play. Different tiers of outside criticism that could affect you mentally.

So basically, people like Zion as a person? That's the only difference it sounds like to me and him being in a fanbase not as rabid as Philly helps too.

zion fleecing. can't tell me different. does he really even want to be in no? crazy how the team has covered for him time and again. he's still trying to get over a hamstring injury from back in january? this is more than that

he should've kept quiet this week and let the pels pr dept do his talking instead of saying he was physically fine, but mentally wasn't up for it - days right before the game. then video of him shooting around in the pre game last night pops up with the camera focusing on him midgame while he's chewing on something. a good portion of this new young generation weak af

It’s the way Zion is disrespectful to the Pelicans that makes the relationship feel untenable.

It’s last year moving to Oregon and rehabbing without even keeping in contact with the Pelicans.

The Pelicans couldn’t even promote him in next season’s ticket ads because they didn’t know where he was.

i'll always remember the face zion had when he was selected by the pels. it wasn't a face of elation. might've been nothing at the time, but now it pulls me closer to one direction than the other

So basically, people like Zion as a person? That's the only difference it sounds like to me and him being in a fanbase not as rabid as Philly helps too.

Basically this....
different talent levels and circumstances, but i think the parallels are similar
Nah ben and Zion ain’t the same. Ben isn’t good at basketball. Zion pulling a weak move if this is indeed the move he’s making though.

But Ben doesn’t care and hasn’t cared. He can’t flip a switch.

And like I've said...man's rookie max extension hasn't eem kicked in yet. Acting like this before even seeing a lick of that NON-FULLY GUARANTEED deal would be reckless.

QU!K QU!K you do realize everything addict4sneakers addict4sneakers said was predicated on Zion playing this season. He only played 29 games. That isn't the same as him playing 60-65+ and underperforming and underdelivering. He wasn't necessarily wrong based on everything we saw until Zion suffered a season-ending injury. That obviously changes things.
If you thought Zion was gonna be healthy this year I have a bridge to sell you.

Back
Top Bottom