The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

It’s the way Zion is disrespectful to the Pelicans that makes the relationship feel untenable.

It’s last year moving to Oregon and rehabbing without even keeping in contact witj the Pelicans.

The Pelicans couldn’t even promote him in next season’s ticket ads because they didn’t know where he was.

He is moving funny, man. The situation is too hard to gauge because there really is no clear cut comparisons and both the team and fanbase have catered to him.

It's unclear if he is having mental health issues like KLove/Giannis or if he doesn't care about hoops like Benjamin or if he is being passive aggressive about a trade like Damian.

He is moving funny, man. The situation is too hard to gauge because there really is no clear cut comparisons and both the team and fanbase have catered to him.

It's unclear if he is having mental health issues like KLove/Giannis or if he doesn't care about hoops like Benjamin or if he is being passive aggressive about a trade like Damian.

How are they going to blow it up tho?

No one’s taking those contracts right now.

Eh, this was said about, for example, Russ and CP3 multiple times and they still got traded. Not sure there’s such a thing as an untradeable contract anymore (except for Ben Simmons)

If the Heat decide to blow it up, I’m sure they’ll get interest in Jimmy, Bam and Herro.

i'll always remember the face zion had when he was selected by the pels. it wasn't a face of elation. might've been nothing at the time, but now it pulls me closer to one direction than the other
The problem is, he happily signed that extension with them. Just looks bad if he doesn’t want to be there

Eh, this was said about, for example, Russ and CP3 multiple times and they still got traded. If the Heat decide to blow it up, I’m sure they’ll get interest in Jimmy, Bam and Herro.
Too soon to give up Bam but I can definitely see Jimmy on a new team next year. Dame, Jimmy and PG are gonna be in rumors all off-season

People don't love sports man. They really don't. Who is really mad about a daughter loving her father?

I'm the first person who says let their personal lives stay that way but it's cool seeing these guys with their kids cause they're rarely at home.

Cherry on top is the fully tatted bball player saying his daughter has to prioritize school. Keep pushing that counter narrative.
Perfect opportunity for them folks to be racist and sexist. I’m not surprised at all.

Speaking of racism, was thinking about how loud and wrong Buc Em ended up being about JJJ. He was obsessed with him :lol:

The problem is, he happily signed that extension with them. Just looks bad if he doesn’t want to be there

Not to mention he willingly signed a contract that requires 7 weigh-ins per year and 6 thresholds for # of games played that both affect his guarantees. He clearly knew what he was getting into with New Orleans and that he needed to prioritize his weight and staying on the court.

Literally staying in-shape and conditioned so that he can play affects his long-term bread. If he's willingly sititng out games then I have to surmise something else might be going on here.

Nah ben and Zion ain’t the same. Ben isn’t good at basketball. Zion pulling a weak move if this is indeed the move he’s making though.

But Ben doesn’t care and hasn’t cared. He can’t flip a switch.
Ben won ROY, 2 all defensive teams and had some high level *** seasons though before he became a grifter. They both are unserious professionals at this stage of their careers. Zion has time to change it though

1681395500961.png

I actually have Zero hate for Zion. I actually hopes he can turn this around and meet his potential. The league always needs more stars.

However, the laws of physics are undefeated.

He can’t play the way he does with a body like that. He has to both change his game and his frame.

Writing is on the wall for Zion to be the next Penny/Grant Hill though.

Too much time has past and these things don’t get easier with age.

Back
Top Bottom