The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

What did he do?

So we're going to act like he isn't their franchise's all time leading scorer? It's not his fault they had to face the GOAT every year in the playoffs. Why should we discount him as a player for losing to Bron when the players from the 90's get boosted when they lost to Jordan?

They wouldn't have been relevant w/o him and Toronto still would've won that chip in '19 if they had kept him instead of Kawhi

Another 6'6/6'7 wing who's #sametier as y'all boy Kawhi.

So we're going to act like he isn't their franchise's all time leading scorer? It's not his fault they had to face the GOAT every year in the playoffs. Why should we discount him as a player for losing to Bron when the players from the 90's get boosted when they lost to Jordan?

They wouldn't have been relevant w/o him and Toronto still would've won that chip in '19 if they had kept him instead of Kawhi

I dont think they make the Gasol deal if they hadnt gotten Kawhi, so I dont know if I'd agree.

Sad but surprising Raptors reddit going at Diar DeRozan.

If a 9 year old can disrupt your team like you have bigger issues.

Can only imagine how the discourse would if the Bulls played someone like Boston.

I live in Toronto and I can tell you that their fanbase are pieces of crap. They weren't always like that though, in 2019 when I was at the stadium, they were nice and polite. I was trash talking an entire section during the Kawhi shot game and I told a group to "SIT DOWN" when Jimmy Scored on them and they actually sat lol.

The ugliness came after they won the chip, the fanbase used to have an inferiority complex but it seems to have gone away after the chip and now they're entitled.

The fanbase and announcers cheered when Pascal broke Embiid's face, they continue to wish injuries upon players, and now they're hating on a 9 year old. It's disappointing, but expected.

The sad part is that the older fan base are blaming the younger fanbase while those same people are the ones cheering on injuries lol. No self awareness.

Because I live in Toronto, the Raptors were always my #2 after Philly, but I can't cheer for the team anymore because of their awful fanbase.

Ftjw4oHWAAAeoPr

Agreed, the FVV and Pascal were actually better in 2019 than they were with Kawhi while everyone was still as good as the championship year.

I have no doubt that they would at least win the east if Kawhi stayed for one more year.

I live in Toronto and I can tell you that their fanbase are pieces of crap. They weren't always like that though, in 2019 when I was at the stadium, they were nice and polite. I was trash talking an entire section during the Kawhi shot game and I told a group to "SIT DOWN" when Jimmy Scored on them and they actually sat lol.

The ugliness came after they won the chip, the fanbase used to have an inferiority complex but it seems to have gone away after the chip and now they're entitled.

The fanbase and announcers cheered when Pascal broke Embiid's face, they continue to wish injuries upon players, and now they're hating on a 9 year old. It's disappointing, but expected.

The sad part is that the older fan base are blaming the younger fanbase while those same people are the ones cheering on injuries lol. No self awareness.

Because I live in Toronto, the Raptors were always my #2 after Philly, but I can't cheer for the team anymore because of their awful fanbase.
kind of how I feel about the Astros here with baseball.

This guy

You probably can't have four games on that Saturday in that scenario. Aside from that, NBA Playoffs First Round Saturday is iconic IMO. It has been the start of the playoffs for years now. It signals the the start of spring for me :smokin

I remember watching those triple headers on Saturday NBA on NBC when I was a kid. Find memories. Going outside to shoot at halftime and in between games.

Kawhi honestly had no business making that top 75 list y'all don't talk about anymore either cause the Lakers are in the playoffs.

Zion need to dip it’s clear he doesn’t want to play for the Pels

I don't know if it's him or his stepfather. I've heard on first take that his manager/ family has their own medical staff and say that he's not 100% even though the Pels staff say he is cleared.

This has a Kawhi/ Spurs/ Uncle Dennis feel to it.

Back
Top Bottom