The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

So we're going to act like he isn't their franchise's all time leading scorer? It's not his fault they had to face the GOAT every year in the playoffs. Why should we discount him as a player for losing to Bron when the players from the 90's get boosted when they lost to Jordan?

They wouldn't have been relevant w/o him and Toronto still would've won that chip in '19 if they had kept him instead of Kawhi

Another 6'6/6'7 wing who's #sametier as y'all boy Kawhi.

I agree with the first part not the Kawhi part. :lol:

You get half a rep

Ftm8UU_WAAgfBq8.jpg
This post goes to a point I wanted to make earlier - people need to stop acting like it is the food of New Orleans that is making him overweight.

Doesn't matter whether it's po boys in NOLA, pizza in NYC, cheesesteaks in Philly, Cuban sandwiches in Miami or got damb Wendy's. He is rich. This man is going to be able to find and afford fattening food in any NBA market.

Y'all are talking like you got something against NOLA because some of these takes are way off base.

If you really need the differences between Kawhi and the other people on that list explained to you then you absolutely should not be trying to teach anyone anything.

All of these players listed are held in higher regard than they should be.

Kyrie's rep is still running off the shot from 2016 shot and the "Most Skilled" takes even though he has killed every franchise since leaving Cleveland. Gobert is the softest DPOY we've ever seen who Minny overpaid for (could swap him out for fake MVP JOKIC), Jordan Poole already peaked THEY won't admit it though dude is clean cut Jordan Clarkson, Julius is a high volume scorer who you can't win anything meaningful with and Kawhi is the greatest system player of all time.

Not one lie told.

All of these players listed are held in higher regard than they should be.

Kyrie's rep is still running off the shot from 2016 shot and the "Most Skilled" takes even though he has killed every franchise since leaving Cleveland. Gobert is the softest DPOY we've ever seen who Minny overpaid for (could swap him out for fake MVP JOKIC), Jordan Poole already peaked THEY won't admit it though dude is clean cut Jordan Clarkson, Julius is a high volume scorer who you can't win anything meaningful with and Kawhi is the greatest system player of all time.

Not one lie told.

Did not address the actual topic.

Aside from that, all conclusions offered without any evidentiary/factual support or otherwise coherent arguments.

Grade: F.

Did not address the actual topic.

Aside from that, all conclusions offered without any evidentiary/factual support or otherwise coherent arguments.

Grade: F.

I said 1st team ALL-FRAUD. There were no clear guidelines presented. You asked how these players were similar and I explained how each of them are overrated. Everything I said about each player please explain how it's wrong?

Kawhi Leonard has benefitted more from ring culture more than any other player we've seen. What's going to be the narrative about Kawhi when KD put 30 a game on his head for 5 games and send them home?

Another pass cause he scored.....18 a game in the 2014 finals and beat up on hobbled GS in 2019?

What's going to be the narrative about Kawhi when KD put 30 a game on his head for 5 games and send them home?

Ummm it is not a narrative, the truth - Suns are healthy and the Clippers are likely going to be missing their second best player, an All-Star, for the series. Health matters in the playoffs in all sports and often plays a part in who wins and who loses. It sucks but it is just a fact.

Back
Top Bottom