The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

the greatest Coach of All time quite literally left two dynasties because of his own chemistry issues. These are grown men with extremely big egos, if someone doesn't vibe with someone there's nothing any coach can do to control that.

He also managed those clashing egos to become dynasties.

Heat could only put in two future firsts and that Jovic kid as far as future assets.

I think the Blazers are going to keep Dame and shop Simons.

I didn't realize Jovic was highly coveted like that. I would have included Lowry's expiring in lieu of Herro but it's not like Portland could sign anybody with that cap space the following summer :lol:

I'm scared if the warriors play the Lakers Draymond Gon do something sketchy to help Bron..

He not to be trusted.

Kerr gotta be willing to park him on the bench for kuminga if he out there sellin
Imagine Steve Kerr being this goofy

I'm scared if the warriors play the Lakers Draymond Gon do something sketchy to help Bron..

He not to be trusted.

Kerr gotta be willing to park him on the bench for kuminga if he out there sellin
you talking about the guy who assaulted his own teammate and skated with being able to skip OTA's for a few days

same guy with a PO who is gonna leave at the slightest whiff of disrespect

Doc Rivers & Pat Bev have been tricking the NBA for years now.

Doc has been a terrible coach since the start. It will show again this play off run even with an All-World player like Embiid. He will be outta Philly soon

341480077_223040423648965_7853198950000433312_n.jpg

Doc has been a terrible coach since the start. It will show again this play off run even with an All-World player like Embiid. He will be outta Philly soon

i feel like doc's handle of media attention and public speaking abilities has earned him a few extra lifelines compared to those with lesser pr skills.

i feel like doc's handle of media attention and public speaking abilities has earned him a few extra lifelines compared to those with lesser pr skills.
Exactly. He was terrible in Orlando. Went on his commentary run. Became a darling to all the espn dudes. And proceeded to stink up the joint until he lucked out with that 2 year old man Celtics window. Been living on that Chip ever since.
He should be thanking Stephen A. every single day.

And yet after three Championships & Both
kobe & Shaq in their prime… the team still split up

When two adults have actual issues there’s nothing a coach can do to fix the chemistry

How does this help Portland
If Tyler Herro and filler can get you Dame anything is possible :lol:

I don't see them getting back equal value. Miami is a realistic suitor and they aren't giving up Bam or Jimmy in a Dame trade. So it is either Herro on his extension or Lowry's expiring as the center piece IMO.

You could deal with Philly centered around Tobias' expiring but any Philly deal will have to include Maxey and I know they probably want to keep him.

You want KAT or Gobert from Minny if they decide to blow it up? Trae Young from ATL? Kyrie in an S&T?

What players do you think is realistic and fair for Portland to expect?

Back
Top Bottom