The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Kawhi honestly had no business making that top 75 list y'all don't talk about anymore either cause the Lakers are in the playoffs.

Two Finals MVPs and a DPOY. Multiple time All Star and takes it up a notch in the playoff. He's definitely top 25.

I will admit he has a weird career because of his load management so I get it from that standpoint.

77A861E7-7537-482B-B90B-D6257F1DB1D6.jpeg

I'm in rare form right now. ZERO DARK WASHED.

Y'all don't see the vision I'm setting up Kawhi for All-time slander after this Suns series. Packing up the Clippers once and for all with this one.

OKC lost the rebound battle by 10 and still got up 5 more shots. Speaks to Presti’s vision of what he wants the team to look like and play like reference not having any centers or rim protection. Everyone can draw charges as well with JWILL (Arkansas C, Jaylin Williams) being at an all time pace per 100 possessions at it.

Lu Dort also probably fouled BI on that late 3 or came a millimeter from doing so. He has a tendency to do that and lose us games so that’s something to watch tomorrow. Edwards is actually a better matchup for Dort but the Wolves frontcourt should feast. JWill has to hit more than 1 for 6 on 3s to bring them out the paint and stretch them out with screens making them slide or theyll both have 20 rebounds

It’s wild that the Thunder have 3 dudes 6’5” or over who can bring the ball up the court and initiate offense.

MVP is Joel's championship, him and Harden deserve each other

People been bashing jokic since he first won a MVP, last year too

We get it, this guy only cares about mvp which jokic deserves but for this guy to say this when people been bashing and slandering jokic for 3 years now 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Wow, surprised it isn't greater odds. Going up against the champs and a top 3 all time player and most dominant dynasty in recent history. Plus, hella dubs fans going to be in sac. Warriors players probably sleeping in their own bed and not have to worry about food poison from eating out
Interesting to see what odds closes as before gm 1

Back
Top Bottom