The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

931C74E6-7996-4716-943C-D630DBAFF58B.png

If you think someone can average 17, 8 and 6 on close to 50 percent shooting, for a .500 team, with “no NBA skills” besides passing, I’m not sure you really know what NBA skills are.

But it’s you, so cook on.

Yah you can do that by being very tall and being good at passing..l

Which are his two NBA skills.

His game is built around his size and his ability pass. He's bad defender, erratic shooter has a basic handle.

His size lets him get to his floater and get rebounds. And his passing vision is excellent.

Stop acting like it's some insane insult.

He's got some talent but has massive holes in his game.

Nothing against BIG LEE or anybody…

BUT I’m using this thread because I’ve always thought it was a better idea of keeping the season thread going into the playoffs. Keeps everything compact.

I see they make different threads for the NFL. Divisional rounds. Championship rounds. Super Bowls. That **** has always looked crazy to me :lol:

Was perusing the local shopping center when I spied a 70sum young lady sporting a Julius Randle airbrushed tee. Had to stop & chop it up after first complimenting her coordination. Turns out she’s yet another person I now know that holds szn tix.

Didn’t even try to make a move on them digits but I know where she be to play her numbers. She only has 1 seat but it sounded like she’s flying solo most days these days.

We had ouselves a great, albeit short, convo fwiiw. She probably got some stories [& game] to pass along as well.

If Philly had Bridges they wouldn’t have to waste money and a roster spot on Tobias Harris

1357F3B2-5DE1-4FF9-AB80-C9C8B0DFCF19.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom