The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

The Warriors being so bad on the road is crazy…I tried to give em the benefit of the doubt for the playoffs but naw they just suck outside out San Fran, they ain’t doing no real damage :lol: :smh:

I fell asleep at half and wasn’t even surprised they took the L, I see I missed some bs tho

just watched the game. yikes

my son 4th quarter Fox doing what he does. shout out to Davion Mitchell too. warriors looking cooked. only one guy can get a layup on his own and its hurting. give the kangz all of the credit because they are saying anyone but Steph and its working.

just watched the game. yikes

my son 4th quarter Fox doing what he does. shout out to Davion Mitchell too. warriors looking cooked. only one guy can get a layup on his own and its hurting. give the kangz all of the credit because they are saying anyone but Steph and its working.
I was saying this and practically the thing the Celtics should have done last year. I know Marcus is a great defender, but beat Steph down like he's the only player in the game and don't stop til he has nothing left.

Yea it's different from the nut shots because at least this was provoked. Still 100% worthy of suspension just depends how they judge
Oh I agree, its also way too early in the playoffs for the Draymond doing off the wall stuff thing.

Kings are getting real good contributions from their bench. For first time playoff experience for a few of them, they’re not playing scared at all.

Warriors might be cooked

Sabonis a 260 lb grown man yanking at dray preventing him from running. Could have injured him. Not sure dray was really trying to "stomp" him. More like step over him. If he really stomped sabonis, the guy would still be lying on the floor. If it as anyone other than dray, we move on and it is not a big topic

Not sure how you can say that when 90% of the teams haven’t even played game 2 of round 1 yet :lol:
100% of the teams played a full regular season and the basketball wasn’t good then and although a small sample size, the basketball in the playoffs so far has been equally bad if not more so. Even solid games have had unusually long stretches of just bad basketball. The first quarter and frankly the first half of the Warriors/Dubs game was just terrible. Too many fouls, too many turnovers and bad offense and defense all around.

Sabonis a 260 lb grown man yanking at dray preventing him from running. Could have injured him. Not sure dray was really trying to "stomp" him. More like step over him. If he really stomped sabonis, the guy would still be lying on the floor. If it as anyone other than dray, we move on and it is not a big topic

😂

This is good

Back
Top Bottom