The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

I don't think I made it halfway through the 1st quarter before I fell asleep :lol::smh:
Dray has to be suspended. There should be no toleration for that ****
Kinda surprised to see people make excuses for something that stupid, unnecessary and dangerous
Especially since Dray has been top 5 on NT's most hated list for damn near a decade now

Really don't want to see Draymond get suspended, buuut it's warranted for stomping on Sabonis' chest. :lol:

AL7IGEEBTFGPRBIMXOS5XZXDKI.jpg

I think Dray might avoid suspension. If someone was grabbing your arm and in the process of getting loose you wacked em with some extra oomph, I could see the league letting it slide. We'll see tho :lol:
I agree. The league isnt gonna mar this series with something like that I don't think. Its becoming a spectacle and that would ruin it.

Just watching sport shows this morning most people say sabonis initiated it and they dont think dray deserves the suspension

Both games been pretty damn physical

I think Dray might avoid suspension. If someone was grabbing your arm and in the process of getting loose you wacked em with some extra oomph, I could see the league letting it slide. We'll see tho :lol:
Nah. What Draymond did was synonymous to this.....

If Sabonis was Poole, Dray would’ve did the stomp and the Peoples Elbow

giphy.webp
AND HE’D be RIGHT to do so. Dray had time to hit Poole with a Rock Bottom on the way out but I know that certain Poole friendly teammates wouldn’t approve.

Back
Top Bottom