The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

They slowed the entire game down while simultaneously ramping TTKs to damn near 0. It's just wild.

The lack of any consistent weapons updates, metas that last months on end, etc.

Nevermind the cheater issues.

Whole game's just a mess, has been for awhile and they seem content with doing nothing more than minor updates that don't change anything. And I've never been more than a casual WZ player - but the game's just flat out no fun.
Couldn't agree more. It's toast

All these people can't be trusted with their takes outside of Perk.

JJ gets a pass only when he's comparing eras, he isn't allowed to weigh in on MVP discourse though.
Jerry west roasted jj and tucked his tail between his legs 🤡
Kendrick got some weird light skin fetish that he keeps brining up. He used that reference again when talking about ty lue. It is hella cringe

i have no stats to back me up unless they carried over from when game 1st released ? serious question did they ? this is how long i haven't played warzone 2.0

i was playing when warzone didnt track stats which was whack - duty 6 years ago released with stats but warzone 2.0 didnt LOLOL

last time i played was when they still had 2v2 gulag - so this isnt me "hating the game" i dont play it because i didn't like it and I can give an opinion of it

last time i played was probably January - and like i said id still outkill you

And then when you dont its “I havent played since January”. :loI can go for a kill game, same team see who gets the most. Im pretty confident in my MP game. DM me your gamertag or whatever then DM me when you wanna go on.

I dont understand the stats question? Theyve been tracking stats on MP and WZ when they released the actual stats menu, MP stats carried over WZ didnt. Right now its bugged and my stats havent updated in a week, but the leaderboards its updated. If you played in Jan you should have stats from Nov.

16262BD5-B527-4FD3-AD25-2E39B7E05F43.jpeg

I care about wins as you can see, KD was trash when I grinded Orion but ive got it up some.

And then when you dont its “I havent played since January”. :loI can go for a kill game, same team see who gets the most. Im pretty confident in my MP game. DM me your gamertag or whatever then DM me when you wanna go on.

I dont understand the stats question? Theyve been tracking stats on MP and WZ when they released the actual stats menu, MP stats carried over WZ didnt. Right now its bugged and my stats havent updated in a week, but the leaderboards its updated. If you played in Jan you should have stats from Nov.

I care about wins as you can see, KD was trash when I grinded Orion but ive got it up some.
MP had stats correct - I mostly played SnD. i dont play camp fest TDM and ill sometimes dabble in Domination if i got a squad

*Warzone 2.0 released with No stats fam . Quick google search looks like Feb 15th warzone 2.0 added stats

my xbox GT is : Itz Me Pizzo 23 - if you are on PS you gonna have to wait till later for the ID# or whatever it is

Damn has he been THAT bad?

Not sure if he needs a full DNP but a shorter leash is needed for sure. He can't share the floor with Hart.

Grimes hasn't done anything either but he's at least a spot up threat & better defender.

Cavs are shading help at every iso, and he's not explosive enough to take his man off the dribble. Which is how you end up with him calling for a screen at halfcourt with 8 on the shot clock.

MP had stats correct - I mostly played SnD. i dont play camp fest TDM and ill sometimes dabble in Domination if i got a squad

*Warzone 2.0 released with No stats fam . Quick google search looks like Feb 15th warzone 2.0 added stats

my xbox GT is : Itz Me Pizzo 23 - if you are on PS you gonna have to wait till later for the ID# or whatever it is

Oh right I didnt play WZ til Ashika which was on that day right. Mp stats did start when they added stats. SnD I dont really like, too slow for me but I run Dom alot along with HP. Im on Xbox too ill add you.

16262BD5-B527-4FD3-AD25-2E39B7E05F43.jpeg

If you guys end up dueling it out, I got my money on X xxpizzo . Lmk

Not sure if he needs a full DNP but a shorter leash is needed for sure. He can't share the floor with Hart.

Grimes hasn't done anything either but he's at least a spot up threat & better defender.

Cavs are shading help at every iso, and he's not explosive enough to take his man off the dribble. Which is how you end up with him calling for a screen at halfcourt with 8 on the shot clock.

Dude hogged the ball for 17 seconds :lol: :lol: :lol:

I don’t think anyone who has followed the NBA over the past nine seasons is surprised at Draymond’s actions. I think folks who are anti-suspension just think it was a bit harsh that he got the flagrant 2 + ejection in the 4th of a tight game AND suspended for the following game.

He can be “the dirtiest player in the league with a history” and also get a penalty that is too stiff. It doesn’t have to exclusively be one or the other. Based on score, timing and situation, I think time served would have been adequate but I might gravitate towards leniency in this very specific scenario. Doesn’t absolve him but losing him probably cost them that game and now the suspension will likely cost them another.

Unfortunate set of circumstances and sad potential end to a dynasty |l

Back
Top Bottom