The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Ain't nothing getting through his head. He been doing this sucka **** his whole career. Nobody on his team got the nuts to check him, his coach scared of him. I'm sure he gonna play victim and "Me vs the NBA". He probably loving this attention. Seem like dude wants to promote himself for his media career. He can 4 podcasts episodes with this material.
wait until he joins bron and the lakeshow next year ..cant wait to see this tune change

And then when you dont its “I havent played since January”. :loI can go for a kill game, same team see who gets the most. Im pretty confident in my MP game. DM me your gamertag or whatever then DM me when you wanna go on.

I dont understand the stats question? Theyve been tracking stats on MP and WZ when they released the actual stats menu, MP stats carried over WZ didnt. Right now its bugged and my stats havent updated in a week, but the leaderboards its updated. If you played in Jan you should have stats from Nov.

16262BD5-B527-4FD3-AD25-2E39B7E05F43.jpeg

I care about wins as you can see, KD was trash when I grinded Orion but ive got it up some.
yeah imma need that stream link

that stream chat boutta be lit :nthat:

JJ just trying to keep that podcast money rolling. The officiating in the Dubz/Kings series has been pretty even with the Dubz getting in the bonus early in both games and not capitalizing. Sabonis is soft and a clown but JJ is a 🤡. Notice how he left out how many times fouls weren’t called against the Dubs in game 1 or how Dray was laying on Sabonis in game 1. I don’t want Dray suspended either but JJ needs to stick to using slurs and keep it moving.

I mean where else is he supposed to lay?

Gotta be thinking it must be nice :lol:

From one mid-range king to others

Series will quickly become a battle of recovery.

Phoenix ran out of jumpers against the Bucks, have now added one of the greatest jump shooters ever but they have no depth & are running guys 45 minutes :lol: So it could very well happen again. If not this series, definitely later on

Phoenix ran out of jumpers against the Bucks, have now added one of the greatest jump shooters ever but they have no depth & are running guys 45 minutes :lol: So it could very well happen again. If not this series, definitely later on
Clips got to shoot their regular 3 pt pct. Bones and Batum had wide open looks

Clippers really just need Batum/Powell or Mann to wake up for one game each and it should be the edge in the series

Kings went from being a nice "warmup" for the Warriors to the NBA rigging the series to get the defending champs with a top 3 marquee player in the world out da paint in the 1st round.

It couldn't be the fact that Warriors have been a middling, high turnover rate team all season who play like they're destined for the lottery when on the road; whose 9 figure making 6th man's biggest playoff contribution thus far is cheerleading from the bench; whose defensive anchor works himself into shoots by constantly engaging in shenanigans that prove detrimental to himself and his team.

Yep, definitely rigged.

Back
Top Bottom