The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

He knew, he just thought all the winning would compensate for it but I don't think he ever expected not to become a villain after watching Bron become public enemy no.1 overnight just a few years before.

bron needed to win that title in Cleveland

I mean I get, getting the safety net title so you don’t end up like chuck

but he had to know if he would never be the guy in San Fran.. and considering he could have beat the warriors with OKC, that relationship would be funky.. had to have some clue how things would end up

Lakers, Spurs, and Warriors only dynasties I know of this millennium.

The two championships all of a sudden being a dynasty? Keep that to the NFL.

That doesn’t belong here.
Calling the Heatles a dynasty is like calling the Bad Boy Pistons a dynasty when they're really just a transition point between eras.

The Lakers-Celtics dynasties and the Bulls dynasty for the Pistons. The Lakers-Spurs dynasties and the Warriors dynasty for the Heat.

Raymone plays with half a heart in 2011 and the C U L T U R E easily 3-Peats

On top of the 4 Finals appearances, 2 NBA Championships, they also put up at the time the longest winning streak in modern NBA history and a 66 win season.

Show me where the Bad Boys came anywhere close to that

t R a N s I t i O n :smh:

Plus he had em on the ropes 3-1. When i think of it that way i cant be that mad at gs. Yeah it was still a soft move but they eliminated their biggest competition

and OKC was getting sabonis and oladipo the following year

KD could have gone anywhere but golden state or with Lebron and people would have been fine with it

Calling the Heatles a dynasty is like calling the Bad Boy Pistons a dynasty when they're really just a transition point between eras.

The Lakers-Celtics dynasties and the Bulls dynasty for the Pistons. The Lakers-Spurs dynasties and the Warriors dynasty for the Heat.

I don’t know why these guys are having a hard time understanding that.

Trying to revise history because they don’t have a favorite team - they just follow LeBron everywhere he goes.

It’s disgusting. Dry your mouth.

My guy's just chillin like

giphy.webp

on his chaos agent **** while sipping vodka seltzer :lol:

did they ever poll the officials and asked who is their most liked and disliked player?

the way draymond got away with alot of stuff i bet they love him

That draymond stomp was lowkey hilarious. He jumped up to try to not put all his weight into it but it looked wild.

That draymond stomp was lowkey hilarious. He jumped up to try to not put all his weight into it but it looked wild.
Dray pulled his stomp. That was textbook stone cold steve austin technique. There is an art to it

• Haha
Reactions: ace
picasso swerve picasso swerve

2240EB67-1AAB-486A-8A2A-8739DB3A5861.jpeg

2.38 KD in warzone - EYE didn't realize i could see this info .. Only 5 days played on Warzone 2.0 so not much really

My MP i only got 2 days played at a 1.12 KD lol not the best tbh but i never really took mp serious id run around with snipers

NBC Sports Washington is TRASH…I can barely watch any Wizards games, not that I really want to but I like options :lol: :smh:
Bally sports does something similar here with xfinity and spectrum. You have to be on a home network with a cable box to watch local games. They blackout the channel if you stream tv from the app. Celtics hawks been so one-sided they didn’t bother putting game 2 on national tv.

Raymone plays with half a heart in 2011 and the C U L T U R E easily 3-Peats

On top of the 4 Finals appearances, 2 NBA Championships, they also put up at the time the longest winning streak in modern NBA history and a 66 win season.

Show me where the Bad Boys came anywhere close to that

t R a N s I t i O n :smh:
Lol they came closer. Suspect foul call in final moments of a game 6 was all that prevented it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom