The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

You see Wemby as a high usage player? I don't personally.

I think he gotta be more AD then Giannis.
He's definitely more skilled than AD and Giannis. And he's even showing potential as a playmaker. I watched those g league highlights like 100 times :lol:. As a fan I'd want to see him have that type of freedom from day one

vibes are fire for the sixers atm

anything to try and disrupt it

EYE see what they trying to do today

The Cassell and Harden package deal to Houston.

5F494986-FC8B-41C6-84CF-F4462FC88502.jpeg

He's definitely more skilled than AD and Giannis. And he's even showing potential as a playmaker. I watched those g league highlights like 100 times :lol:. As a fan I'd want to see him have that type of freedom from day one

Yeah I agree with him being more skilled.

I just think it's unlikely he's going to have the durability of a Giannis or Joker if he's having that level of usage at his height and build.

He has all the potential to be a number one option on many shot attempts per night

He better be given the hype :lol:

But again you can be the number 1 option without being super high usage.

Him playing with Harden would probably be a good look given how well he works with Embiid.

Yeah I agree with him being more skilled.

I just think it's unlikely he's going to have the durability of a Giannis or Joker if he's having that level of usage at his height and build.

He better be given the hype :lol:

But again you can be the number 1 option without being super high usage.

Him playing with Harden would probably be a good look given how well he works with Embiid.
He’s a shot creator not just a finish off a pass or spot up type

Should be the focal point

Back
Top Bottom