The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Bron gets props for that. Loved that response. And then subsequent stats. I mean him snitching and dudes being hurt helped more than his scoring, but I respect his response.

That was 7 yrs ago tho. Many many miles ago. He may still be able to must a wild performance but at what cost?

Bron gets props for that. Loved that response. And then subsequent stats. I mean him snitching and dudes being hurt helped more than his scoring, but I respect his response.

That was 7 yrs ago tho. Many many miles ago. He may still be able to must a wild performance but at what cost?
A first round series win against Memphis and an eventual ring.

Who was hurt? :lol: Did thou scroll through the rest of the post?

Brooks trying to bait bron by making it sound like he is daring him score, but in reality, he wants bron to do the opposite. He knows bron is efficient vs him.

Back
Top Bottom