The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

B0307AFB-8A15-4008-B7F7-DAE4846325A5.jpeg

Some dumb cop who clearly listens to pop top 100 only was in the deli while I was grabbing my morning breakfast talking about whos Takeoff? And his partner, lil mami was like Migos dude, then names Quavo and Offset and dude goes oh atleast it wasnt them. Had to check dude and say with no Takeoff there is no Migos foh.

Some dumb cop who clearly listens to pop top 100 only was in the deli while I was grabbing my morning breakfast talking about whos Takeoff? And his partner, lil mami was like Migos dude, then names Quavo and Offset and dude goes oh atleast it wasnt them. Had to check dude and say with no Takeoff there is no Migos foh.
Yea that's wild disrespectful, other 2 are more famous but Takeoff was the best rapper out of all of them and is what made it all work together as a group.

Yea that's wild disrespectful, other 2 are more famous but Takeoff was the best rapper out of all of them and is what made it all work together as a group.

Yeah I think LITERALLY there would be no Migos without him, didnt he set em all up? He made it all happen if I recall.

How have I never read/heard of Takeoff until now that he's dead?

And for those that say 'Well you don't listen to hip hop,' first off, correct, but if you let some tell it on here, all I listen to is hip hop because I'm some Malibu's Most Wanted type, all because I said 'issa'... but that's a whole different conversation 🤣🤦‍♂️

But no, I don't listen to hip hop, however I've hear/read Migos mentioned all the time. I've never heard/read Takeoff until the last few hours.

-foe

And for those that say 'Well you don't listen to hip hop,' first off, correct, but if you let some tell it on here, all I listen to is hip hop because I'm some Malibu's Most Wanted type, all because I said 'issa'... but that's a whole different conversation 🤣🤦‍♂️

But no, I don't listen to hip hop, however I've hear/read Migos mentioned all the time. I've never heard/read Takeoff until the last few hours.

-foe

Hes the most lowkey of the 3 by a large margin but like I said I think hes the one that got the group together and going? I might be mistaken on the details but he was instrumental to how they got to where they are now.

Un-****ing-real
***** done toured the whole world, multiple times, accomplished way more than anybody in his family tree, generated some incredible wealth.... Just to be killed at a puny dice game in Houston?
This ain't it

And he was basically a bystander smh. Quavo must be sick. In General in the topic they was saying Quavo got hot his pockets was getting run and basically started this whole mess, and one of their mans actually shot (accidently) Takeoff while shooting at the other crew. Theres a (censored) video of Takeoff on WSHH laying in a pool of blood by his head smh.

-foe

He was the quiet one, but easily the most skilled. If you listened to hip-hop, you’d 100% know Takeoff. Also, your favorite rapper probably tried to mimick him.

-foe
What was the point of posting any of this? There was no point.

Mad insensitive.

Been way too much of this going down in Texas lately man :smh:

I remember they tried to get Benny out of there in Houston and Boosie in Dallas last year too after Mo3 got killed.

Didn't they just pass open carry without permits too?

Hes the most lowkey of the 3 by a large margin but like I said I think hes the one that got the group together and going? I might be mistaken on the details but he was instrumental to how they got to where they are now.
That makes sense. Thank you.

Whole situatation is incredibly saddening.

-foe

Been way too much of this going down in Texas lately man :smh:

I remember they tried to get Benny out of there in Houston and Boosie in Dallas last year too after Mo3 got killed.

Didn't they just pass open carry without permits too?

I got family in Texas. Heard damn near everyone has a gun there

Back
Top Bottom