The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

What was the point of posting any of this? There was no point.

Mad insensitive.
'What was the point?'

Multiple, and at least a couple other people saw at least 1 point.

But you're doing the whole 'I ask questions and then give my own answer and that stands as THE answer' thing so you got it.

-foe

I got family in Texas. Heard damn near everyone has a gun there
Same thing I was told. Was riding with my boss and he was telling me how people were honking their cars non stop out here in CA and he saw one guy step out his car. Said if you are doing that in TX the other person prob can get away with shooting you and they are most likely carrying

With the unfortunate Takeoff news, I know it’s hard for most but it would be great to keep the internet rumors and speculation outta here…Take that to general

RIP to Takeoff tho :smh: …Dice games can always go left at any moment, especially when you not even on your home turf

It’s true. Its true. Easier to go find and buy a gun than say a green tomato. Laws and the enforcement around them are super lax as well. Remember the old white dude who saw his neighbors house getting robbed, called 911, and told tbe operator hes going to stop this even though the operator kept telling him not to and still killed the 2 dudes? Nothing happened to him either

Fwiw i dont carry though, just not into it. I know, rather have it and not need it than need it and not have it, but I’m as gentle and meek of a person that exists in this world, I guess I am just taking my chances

Yo, that's crazy.

I usually skip over any non-basketball related posts so everytime I got to Takeoff's name, I'm thinking here these dudes go again talking music.

Wow, just ridiculous. Just unbelievable. Smh. |l

RIP

Been way too much of this going down in Texas lately man :smh:

I remember they tried to get Benny out of there in Houston and Boosie in Dallas last year too after Mo3 got killed.

Didn't they just pass open carry without permits too?

I live here in Houston. You mention anything about guns, especially restrictions, and it’s instant automatic defense mechanism kicks in about “not taking away our guns.” It’s quite sickening.

It’s true. Its true. Easier to go find and buy a gun than say a green tomato. Laws and the enforcement around them are super lax as well. Remember the old white dude who saw his neighbors house getting robbed, called 911, and told tbe operator hes going to stop this even though the operator kept telling him not to and still killed the 2 dudes? Nothing happened to him either

Fwiw i dont carry though, just not into it. I know, rather have it and not need it than need it and not have it, but I’m as gentle and meek of a person that exists in this world, I guess I am just taking my chances

Respect.

That's why I wouldn't carry either. Way too easy to get into some dumb ****. Taking my chances as well.

Peace to you.

Once the Pistons start to find their groove and figure out shot allocation and whatnot, I think we should see Ivey around 20 a game. Has too many tools and fits perfectly with the team’s other pieces.

'What was the point?'

But you're doing the whole 'I ask questions and then give my own answer and that stands as THE answer' thing so you got it.

-foe
That’s what YOU DID, and turned someone dying too young into whole “how does this impact me thing” and “oh let me bring up this old thing in a snarky way to mock it” which is gross. Instead of playing too cool you could just say sorry
How have I never read/heard of Takeoff until now that he's dead?

But no, I don't listen to hip hop, however I've hear/read Migos mentioned all the time. I've never heard/read Takeoff until the last few hours.

-foe

'What was the point?'

-foe

A young man that many people were a fan of was just tragically killed and you took the opportunity to say "I've never heard of him". Okay, so what. It would be equally weird if a non-basketball fan came in here after Kobe was killed and said they didn't know anything about him. There's no need for qualifiers. Also, tried to do a weird gotcha/dunked on thing in the same post.

It's just unnecessary, especially as a moderator of a forum that has deep roots in black culture.

If you were trying to learn more about Takeoff or Migos, the post should've been worded differenty. Or not posted anything at all.

I live here in Houston. You mention anything about guns, especially restrictions, and it’s instant automatic defense mechanism kicks in about “not taking away our guns.” It’s quite sickening.

100% factual. I’ve got guns, but would easily give them up and not think twice about it if it meant less shootings. But the majority of people here will strongly disagree with that. That’s why I’m all for the Cali people moving here to turn this **** blue. Just stop running the home prices up.

Damn a prominent black figure died young in another act of senseless intra-communal violence?
Let me be dismissive, make this about myself, and then act flippant when confronted :rofl:

-ally
That's your interpretation.

Wait, let me do it your way.

Someone I already don't like said words and I have an opportunity to take them worst than they were and publicly attach common buzzwords to barber support for my narrative?! Let me go right ahead. I decide who is and isn't an ally, and online comments are all I need because being thorough just isn't my style.
-Jesus

-foe

Back
Top Bottom