The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

My initial thought was PG can not possibly be Top 75. Did my due diligence per usual....7X AS, 6X All-NBA, 4X All Defense, All Rookie MIP, 1X Steal Champ. 20/6/4 over 743 games. Looked up Dame....6X AS, 6X All-NBA, All-Rookie, All-NBA. 25/4/7 over 716 games.

PG might really be Top 75 material :wow:

Texas is different bro. First time I went there was for work with my boss. We got scooped up art the airport and for the first time there were bodyguards to accompany us and I was thinking WTF. Maaannn we showed up to the corporate offices and there was everyone from employees to executives with holsters on em. I was shook as hell because I was talking to greasy to some of them before I saw how they roll in Texas firsthand. I was quiet as a church mouse the whole trip :lol:

How was he mocking his death? He was just making a comment about how folks should move at a certain point. I don't think it was directed specifically at Takeoff either. It is applicable to folks of all walks of life 🤷‍♂️

"Too soon for jokes or naw"

But if that's not mocking to you that's cool. Personally EYE can't think of any jokes I would want to make on the situation that's just me though.

I guess some people find humor in black men dying.

Mind bottling that we are two months away from 2023 and some folks STILL do not recognize that there are levels to this ****.
You're saying things basketball owners do are far removed from things basketball players do? I don't want to misinterpret

Not a fan of anyone losing their job but all signs point to KD and da Antisemite winning. Makes me sick.

Nash getting fast tracked into a situation that combustible as his first job is still crazy but I think he'll be back on other team and show his worth.

He's better off.

On the other side, what are the chances BK go after Ime?
Just sooner than expected

Screen Shot 2022-11-01 at 9.58.50 AM.png

They finally canned Steve Nash huh
Lol KD knew it would happen which is why he came back. They gone hire Ime just as planned

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom