The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Nash getting fast tracked into a situation that combustible as his first job is still crazy but I think he'll be back on other team and show his worth.

He's better off.

On the other side, what are the chances BK go after Ime?

All “floor general” former PGs get that fast tracking. J Kidd was playing for the Knicks, like a few months before this

E922CF5F-E081-47A8-B644-7A9C751F0820.jpeg

Nash will have to humble himself, and go the Kidd route. If he really wants to be a successful coach.

think of the personnel who've been let go or have left the nets in the last few years

kenny atkinson
caris levert
jarrett allen
james harden

kyrie is still there. what has he contributed to beside lowered expectations and chaos?

Yeah, I peeked in there for a second and saw there is a full-blown conspiracy theorist posting nonsense about Takeoff's death.

I just instantly closed the tab

Look at you protecting your mental health.

Here I am a glutton for punishment not knowing when to stop.

I’m saying. Kyrie dismissed him before he even drew up a play. Hard to show you got with two iso players and scraps around them.. Mercurial ones at that.
Yea he was doomed from the start with his star publicly saying they don't need a coach and can coach themselves right after he was announced :lol:

Think anyone would've struggled in the circumstances surrounding that team imo, let alone a first time HC.

Nash basically said "there's two sides to antisemitism, let's learn from Kyrie"

WILD

Not that this organization has shown a backbone or spine but that was a wild comment from a coach. I thought Nash was better than that.

think of the personnel who've been let go or have left the nets in the last few years

kenny atkinson
caris levert
jarrett allen
james harden

kyrie is still there. what has he contributed to beside lowered expectations and chaos?
Tsai decided to draw the line at kyrie Lol.

Clowns love clowns.

Russ and 1 first should do it

"Too soon for jokes or naw"

But if that's not mocking to you that's cool. Personally EYE can't think of any jokes I would want to make on the situation that's just me though.

I guess some people find humor in black men dying.

I am just saying that I didn't see an attempt at a joke in his post. It was just an observation/comment.

You're saying things basketball owners do are far removed from things basketball players do? I don't want to misinterpret

EYE am not saying that I agree with it but I thing we have seen it in basketball, business, politics, etc. how the folks in an organization with elevated status, especially the top dog, have way more latitude in how they move than the frontline employees. Especially in sports because it is entertainment and the organization's impact on society is relatively benign in the grand scheme of things.

Back
Top Bottom