The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Leave the lakers if you really really care

You must have this notion that I am a Lakers fan. EYE am not. When the Lakers lose I feel nothing but frustration for Lebron, I could care less what happened for this organization before he arrived and will care even less once he leaves.

Lebron JAMES is the GOAT Laker of all time, the 2020 ring is LA's most notable championship.

I am just saying that I didn't see an attempt at a joke in his post. It was just an observation/comment.

EYE am not saying that I agree with it but I thing we have seen it in basketball, business, politics, etc. how the folks in an organization with elevated status, especially the top dog, have way more latitude in how they move than the frontline employees. Especially in sports because it is entertainment and the organization's impact on society is relatively benign in the grand scheme of things.
Sooooo…you’re ok with Sarver? Bc he’s the owner?

It was also a wild situation to have to be apart of and a rough situation for anyone to be in charge of. I don't even know if Nash can coach but he'll get another chance.

You must have this notion that I am a Lakers fan. EYE am not. When the Lakers lose I feel nothing but frustration for Lebron, I could care less what happened for this organization before he arrived and will care even less once he leaves.

Lebron JAMES is the GOAT Laker of all time, the 2020 ring is LA's most notable championship.

Yeah this even still sounds like a stressful relationship. Then you double down on Steph hate. Love yourself, black man

No way in hell if I’m Ime and taking the Brooklyn Nets job. Dealing with Kyrie and KD antics is too much. Then you got bum *** Ben scared to shoot Simmons.
Ime better off coming back home to the Spurs.

you my guy but delete this one

Yeah, I peeked in there for a second and saw there is a full-blown conspiracy theorist posting nonsense about Takeoff's death.

I just instantly closed the tab
Ahh the NT Music Forum. Where everyone is either an industry plant and or a reptilian.

laugh-busta-rhymes.gif

EYE am not saying that I agree with it but I thing we have seen it in basketball, business, politics, etc. how the folks in an organization with elevated status, especially the top dog, have way more latitude in how they move than the frontline employees.
And it shouldn't be like that. That's the point. People are cool with that? The post you cosigned made it seem that way. That's why I said I don't want to misinterpret

Sounds like they don't want Jacque Vaughn to be the interim head coach and will search for a permanent hire.

agree 100%

and i say this as a laker fan
Yea. His whole thing with Barnes then flipping cars over while driving drunk :smh:

Still get annoyed when I put on Spectrum and dude is up there talking ball with Horry and James Worthy.

Sooooo…you’re ok with Sarver? Bc he’s the owner?

Man, what :lol: I am simply saying a lot of dudes at the top tend to think they can do whatever and in our society we tend to let them. It is why Sarver was able to do what he did for so long. Let a player or coach move like that and they would have been kicked out of the paint immediately. Unfortunately, the more money and power you have, the more folks let you get away with. It is not right but that usually is how it is.

Reactions: DLF
Back
Top Bottom