The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Ja, bane, and jjj
Is that a championship core?
Not currently, but they could be eventually. Both Ja and JJJ still have a lot of room to improve, IMO.

Ja can improve his 3 ball and floater and also decision making/being less reckless.

On defense, JJJ still needs to cut down on the dumb fouls. He's not quite as bad as KAT that way, but not that far behind either. Offensively, there's a lot of stuff he can add. Think it might help him to get a bit stronger, so he can more effectively use his height.

Bane might be as good as he's gone get. At his height with the T-rex arms, finishing at the rim always is going to be an issue. But he can shoot the ball for sure. Very solid 3rd option, IMO, if the other two guys get better in the ways I mentioned.

I mean I think that they’ll have to keep him at the bare minimum just to have as a chip for moving forward.

Basically this

This is a pretty tall ask though. It’s the type of player everyone in the league wants.

Siakam would be nice there. Not sure if Masai would actually want to move him, and it would probably cost you Bane and like 3 firsts.

1682450511455.png

This is a pretty tall ask though. It’s the type of player everyone in the league wants.

Siakam would be nice there. Not sure if Masai would actually want to move him, and it would probably cost you Bane and like 3 firsts.
You’ll never grab another rebound again with a Siakim/ JJJ front court

It’s gonna be very difficult for any Heat player to eclipse the Big 3, but Jimmy has definitely earned top 5 status in franchise history.

Siakam would be the next best thing to og or bridges maybe even as good or better

Don’t think I like the Siakam fit, but agree that it’s pretty hard to get. That’s why the Memphis boy wonder GM gets paid the big bucks though. It’s a reason that they’ve been in on Bridges and KD separately — it’s a big window right now for them to capitalize on

too much finger pointing at other positions and not on your superstar that created a huge distraction mid season and has yet to adjust his game IMO. Brooklyn isn’t moving bridges. OG is overrated.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom