The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

This sounds soooooooo bad
snoop (1).png

But doesn't winning a championship mean beating your opponents or did the Heat beat the Bucks to increase their VC?

EYE just saw a clip of Yanni getting spicy in the presser on SportsCenter.

i'm all for seeing the Knicks go all the way now. Would be insanity lol

Giannis played the last two games, fully. It's unbelievable that the Heat won and needed all 56 of them Butler points, and then won in Milwaukee two days later. I have them over the Knicks, no offense NY, but that is just a crazy, small sample "what have you done for me lately" resume.

Curry would burn the garden down omg.

South Beach Steph getting his 5th ring in Brons old arena to move ahead of him in rings would be OD tough.

Eh unhinged?

As frustrated as he was this was a pretty dope response from him in the moment and even checked himself. I'll always rock with Giannis

That was actually a good *** answer. I dont think anyone could of said it better or as passionately, and I mean anyoine in the league. He dont sound like hes just feeding us BS, he sound for real. +1 for Yanni.

this a definite head scratcher
bucks had the best record and they pretty much had to do it without khris to begin the season and giannis missing some games as well
i still can't believe they went down like THAT
everyone from top to bottom had a brain fart

I actually think that’s a great answer. He’s being real and his perspective is so healthy. It’s life. It’s ups and downs. It’s a process. This sick media driven desire to make everything good or bad, red or blue, winner or loser is really divisive. People that show up everyday put the work in are the real champs. Glory is fleeting. Real winners know that. Losers are the Ben Simmons of the world who don’t show up everyday. You get out of life what you put in.

Back
Top Bottom