The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

This sounds soooooooo bad
snoop (1).png

This man deserves to get killed across social media for this one. Did PG ghostwrite this for him?

I actually think that’s a great answer. He’s being real and his perspective is so healthy. It’s life. It’s ups and downs. It’s a process. This sick media driven desire to make everything good or bad, red or blue, winner or loser is really divisive. People that show up everyday put the work in are the real champs. Glory is fleeting. Real winners know that. Losers are the Ben Simmons of the world who don’t show up everyday. You get out of life what you put in.
Isnt Ben Simmons a multi millionaire? I think he did quite alright for himself

I know Giannis wasn’t 100% healthy, but that was the playoff Giannis of old where his game plan was to just truck in the lane and hope to get hacked. He improved his shooting when he won the chip in 2021 and just seemed to completely throw that away

And actually this game plan woulda worked tonight

23 attempts from FT

10 makes

:sick:

Isnt Ben Simmons a multi millionaire? I think he did quite alright for himself

You’re right. At the end of the day he’s the one that’ll look in the mirror. To some success is having enough food to eat that day and to others it’s winning a NBA title. Nobody ever wins the mental health game by comparing themselves to how well / not well others have it. If he’s doing everything and is satisfied with his effort i’m sure he’s content. And if he’s not i’m sure he’s feeling the effects of cheating the process too.

Took the Kings best player getting hurt and the rest of the guys not showing up, but go on and celebrate barely beating the team u said was an easy sweep
Fox completely changed after he poked the ball from behind on Curry. I think the pain level increased greatly after that. He barely had a handle on the ball from that point on, he was turning the ball over (going) left and right. If he couldn’t blow by his defender he turned it over trying to crossover or spin. Malik should split the playmaking with him in Game 6 because he balled out just to keep the game close.

Also, Keegan Murray didn’t take a single shot after Q1 when he was 4/5? Wtf. That’s on Mike Brown.

Back
Top Bottom