The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

I can’t think of another player in NBA history who fluctuates between looking a star and looking mediocre or worse as much as Jrue Holiday does.
Honestly , his defense is overated because hes only 6’5 as well. Marcus Smart 6’3 but switches and is skrong as hell and can defend 6’8-6’10 dudes.

Jimmy was bullying him .
Then hes legit the 3rd option playing next to Giannis. The year they won he was the 3rd best player . Khris was closing it out. People were so quick to call him underrated because hes a nice guy and plays defense but hes average on o and his only above average skill is the use of his off-hand

Took the Kings best player getting hurt and the rest of the guys not showing up, but go on and celebrate barely beating the team u said was an easy sweep

dawg.. DFox 24/7/9 with 2 steals.. and we want to argue "he was injured?" especially after he came out in the first quarter with three 3s? his finger wasn't the reason his shot selection was *** in the 4th quarter.

"rest of the guys not showing up": that's called warriors defense. kings lost the same way the grizz lost game 6 last year: not putting a body on looney

Bucks really had 58 wins (most in the league) for nothing.
Also, Cleveland wtf?

I still think Memphis takes their series

Last edited:
image000000.jpeg

My KHUFU senses are tingling...

dawg.. DFox 24/7/9 with 2 steals.. and we want to argue "he was injured?" especially after he came out in the first quarter with three 3s? his finger wasn't the reason his shot selection was *** in the 4th quarter.

"rest of the guys not showing up": that's called warriors defense. kings lost the same way the grizz lost game 6 last year: not putting a body on looney
Lol k whatever you wanna say. He was clearly impacted by it heavily in the 2nd half he could barely dribble at the end.

If it was curry with a broken finger and warriors lost the game we'd never hear the end of it

Not counting out the Kings and Grizz. They both can win their series

But Lakers-Dubs if it happens might be the most toxic matchup this thread has seen.

I dont think anything can top the negativity and folders that it would bring

Lakers/Dubs (if it happens) will be peak shenanigans in here. I almost don’t want it to happen b/c of the guaranteed buffoonery it’s gonna bring. The takes are gonna be scintillating. :lol:

Also, it's very interesting that Jokic the "fraud" advanced farther this season than Giannis the "best player in the league by far." IT'S VERY INTERESTING.
THEY aren’t gonna like this one.

Can already see the excuses about to flow.

THEY aren’t gonna like this one.

Can already see the excuses about to flow.

I said this a while ago but it gets weird when you factor playoffs & trying to predict the future into the regular season MVP discussion.

"Jokic can't win a third MVP after losing in the first round!!" Who says he's losing in the first round? Embiid did not have a great series vs Brooklyn. Giannis (I know he was hurt) got packed up in five games.

Back
Top Bottom