The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Who you got steelo?
I’ll have some time tomorrow & Saturday to rewatch both of their series to get a better read (Miami is very clearly a different team right now :lol: ) but for now I gotta lean New York.

Their offense has been consistently better, for longer.

On the other hand this is theoretically a more favorable matchup for Bam who will get more usage with Herro out. But you just never know what you’re gonna get with Bam.

I’m hesitant to go against Miami again :lol: since Jimmy got there & has been leading the way they’ve consistently found enough contributions elsewhere on the roster. It’s incredible really

Jimmy closed out the game next to
Vincent , Martin, Strus and Zeller.

Those are guys nobody wanted

Knicks hype at a 20+ year high :lol:

cant-wait-football.gif

After they sell out and you can't get a pair, I hope Nike releases some Chelseaposites for you.

You need to send this idea to NIKE right now Rusty. Those would be a High Value DMV CLASSIC.

All the DC cats in here can wear them when they jump the turnstiles on the metro while on the way to Sunday Brunch to a gentrified restaurant with grass on the wall.

Knicks depth/bench is where thrive & still believe they have the better team.
I’d expect Thibs to throw Grimes/Hart/RJ to get the Jimmy assignment.

But best believe another body will have to shade over as well.

Knicks kryptonite has been perimeter defense so I worry about that if the Heats continue this torrid shooting streak.

It’s really a whole new series compared to their regular szn battles that were close as well.
Knicks in 6 still.

Bam struggles against legit centers so Mitchell Robinson should do well against him.
He’s like Looney, cleaning up the boards without needing to score that much.

Josh Hart is most likely guarding Jimmy so he might become a Knicks god if he can lock down a teams best player (Donovan was their best player before the playoffs) in B2B rounds

Should be a 6/7 game series

Enough of this prisoner of the moment Heat discourse.

Knicks in 6 man.

Thibs will have a way better grasp on how to handle Himmy than coach Bumenholzer

The Knicks are a deeper team.

The Heat didn’t even play against Giannis for several games.

Bing Bong my ******. Bing Bong
Pulling for the Knicks to make the finals due to brunson and also wanting to see knick fans act absolutely absurd

iHart brings much of the same energy MitchRob brings.

Son is just not as good or physically gifted but he’s gotten so much better as the year progressed.

Outside of Bam, who are Miami’s bigs? Rebounds gonna be another advantage methinks.

I have no cat in the race but I enjoy seeing Knicks fans happy.

But I AM slo waiting on Mitchell Robinson to be the best player in the league like yall told me he was going to be 3 seasons ago.

Back
Top Bottom