The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

20230427_164624.jpg

Don't think anyone's gotten caught up out of Russia though no?

Never really heard of issues with players playing in Turkey and Europe but I don't blame her after her experience

Probably has anxiety so it doesn't matter. Plus I just saw this

Just assume no country outside US f's around with it.

Looking at clips contracts, kawhi and PG have player options in 24/25. I think that is when you look to rebuild.

No way clips extend them again, right?

PG has said himself on his podcast that he doesnt think it works in preventing injuries and is actually making them weaker as they play less games and practice less. its on the medical staff's, its not the players making these calls.
It’s not all the medical staff. Especially with those two.

Looking at clips contracts, kawhi and PG have player options in 24/25. I think that is when you look to rebuild.

No way clips extend them again, right?
I think next season will be indicative.

365 days of health and no Marcus Morris is a good start.

Just seen Lamar jackson doesn’t have an agent and negotiated his new contract

Anyone in bball do the same thing or is it permitted??

Embiid, who represented himself in the negotiations, became eligible for a supermax extension this summer

Still has an agent for off-court stuff tho, Lamar should get one for that also.

Bron putting his boy through school, his boy following through and becoming one of the most powerful agents in sports will always be one of the dopest stories that doesn't get mentioned enough. Imagine if more athletes tried to emulate that.

Back
Top Bottom