The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

59DCC135-88E8-4FC6-8732-A2151357BF42.jpeg

🥹🥹
I’m not saying Julius isn’t needed for us now because that’s a flat out lie.

However, if he’s not 💯 he shouldn’t be out there on Sunday.

Randle’s advantage is the bully ball aggression that few players can handle 1 on 1 so if that ankle has him hampered, he’s not helping at all.
Obadiah Toppin Jr has a chance to arrive on the biggest stage.

And that stage is also home :pimp:

59DCC135-88E8-4FC6-8732-A2151357BF42.jpeg

🥹🥹
I’m not saying Julius isn’t needed for us now because that’s a flat out lie.

However, if he’s not 💯 he shouldn’t be out there on Sunday.

Randle’s advantage is the bully ball aggression that few players can handle 1 on 1 so if that ankle has him hampered, he’s not helping at all.
Obadiah Toppin Jr has a chance to arrive on the biggest stage.

And that stage is also home :pimp:
Shout out to you and other Knicks fans including myself. NY Post always has the funniest headlines though. I'm more interested in da NY Teacher's Pest story if I'm honest.

Steph provides no defensive presence, isnt really a team leader, and has a HELL of a supporting cast.

He’s able to do what he does on offense bc of the threats around him.

Dude cant carry a team of nobody’s like jim has for several years now.

That supporting cast he literally carried to the a championship last year wasn't anything special. He cooked a team that gave the so called best players in the world trouble.

We can't be doing this carry thing with him anymore. Wasn't ever fair in the first place.

He's generational.

Also, how is he not a leader. I'm not going into all this, but his personality is what has allowed Golden State to be great for this long. He literally is the franchise. The coach and GM know this and have openly admitted it.

Back
Top Bottom