The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

20230427_194225.jpg

Been a long time since the Knicks have been really relevant. I don’t think they’ve had a team this good since sometime in the 90s :sick:

I don’t even care about the haters who root for other teams cuz I respect the energy and expect no less.

I would love all the Negative Nancys, battered-wife syndrome sufferers and ****talkers who call themselves fans tho to eat crow.
And lots of it.

And there are ofc a couple of them in particular who had caught my ire over here.

I knew they were the local dunces for long time but what happened right around AS break was the straw that broke the camel’s back.

The 2 ****nuts, regularly just contributing hate or hot air, when the Captain passed, suddenly had nothing to add.“RIP” was too much I suppose.

****, they didn’t even care to acknowledge the event w/ a sympathy like. Do you not care that this is the team’s 🐐?
Btw, I was lurking to see that while the NTNYK brethren acknowledged their hero, waterboy & keko decided to just ignore the whole thing.

Been a long time since the Knicks have been really relevant. I don’t think they’ve had a team this good since sometime in the 90s :sick:

I don’t even care about the haters who root for other teams cuz I respect the energy and expect no less.

I would love all the Negative Nancys, battered-wife syndrome sufferers and ****talkers who call themselves fans tho to eat crow.
And lots of it.

And there are ofc a couple of them in particular who had caught my ire over here.

I knew they were the local dunces for long time but what happened right around AS break was the straw that broke the camel’s back.

The 2 ****nuts, regularly just contributing hate or hot air, when the Captain passed, suddenly had nothing to add.“RIP” was too much I suppose.

****, they didn’t even care to acknowledge the event w/ a sympathy like. Do you not care that this is the team’s 🐐?
Btw, I was lurking to see that while the NTNYK brethren acknowledged their hero, waterboy & keko decided to just ignore the whole thing.
you gotta stop being bitter in this thread every chance you get cause you had differences with a few people in that thread. it's weird, bro

Back
Top Bottom