The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Yo script writers really went nuts gettin all the Big Markets / Ratings draws into round 2 :lol::wow:

Lakers take 7th seed after Gobert punched a teammate and McDaniels punched a wall. Putting them against Grizz missing Adams and Clarke.

Ja gets hurt against Lakers
Giannis gets hurt against Miami
Fox gets hurt against Warriors
PG out then Kawhi gets hurt against KD/Suns
Cavs all turn into Ben Simmons against NYK

Hell, Embiid even got hurt. The Nets just suck.

For the bigger names, clutch bouta be cooked. Why pay you when I can pay me.
Not really, their head of football division literally just got Jalen Hurts a record breaking deal like 2 weeks ago :lol:

They'll be good, majority of guys in the league have representation

ezgif-2-aaa1a2ef91.gif

I think fighting would eliminate a lot of woofing back and forth. Jordan poole been on his best behavior this year

Dante exum last person that needs to be slammed

Last edited:
Hawks winning tonight would be good sports entertainment.
Also on that note, i am very excited to watch Himothy Butler vs the Knicks

It’s honestly hella strange seeing Knick Fans pop their ****, this late in the season.

I’m enjoying it. Keep going

Not even. There’s no reason to think the Heat are the better team here.

Were not losing to no Kevin Love and Caleb Martin and the corpse of Lowry. Bud threw that series.

Not really, their head of football division literally just got Jalen Hurts a record breaking deal like 2 weeks ago :lol:

They'll be good, majority of guys in the league have representation
the elite /max athletes straight up giving $ away if they have an agent

If they really want an agent to handle legal sht and paperwork, they should negotiate a flat fee service, pay em 2 racks for a couple hours of work and call it a day

Back
Top Bottom