The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Trae doesn't stink. The Hawks stink because Capela and Collins ain't it. ATL needs a new set of Bigs or at least replace one of them.

It's like MIN with Rudy and KAT. The tandem doesn't work, gotta split em.

I'll be off or able to watch half of the games which isn't too bad considering my work schedule sucks for watching sports.. The worst part is I write my own schedule. I should have been more clever and made sure I was off every single potential Knicks game

Hell no don’t care if collins and hunter started showing up a bit more later in the series both need to be gone. We need way more consistent players in those positions.

Even with Trae making that game winner, he's still a mediocre 3 point shooter overall. It's weird because you wouldn't think so, but we had so much more of an issue with him penetrating and lobbing or floating it up. He's special with that, at the very least.

What's your opinion on Murray? I heard some concerns about his attitude and demeanor on podcasts over the last several months, and getting suspended in the playoffs is mad stupid. I think they're going to keep him though

Hawks really need to find anything they can for John Collins

I wouldnt split the Trae-Murray back court just yet.

Even with Trae making that game winner, he's still a mediocre 3 point shooter overall. It's weird because you wouldn't think so, but we had so much more of an issue with him penetrating and lobbing or floating it up. He's special with that, at the very least.

What's your opinion on Murray? I heard some concerns about his attitude and demeanor on podcasts over the last several months, and getting suspended in the playoffs is mad stupid. I think they're going to keep him though
Yea Traes strong suit is not his 3s. He can hit em especially when he on but he shouldn’t fall in love with em and get away from what he really does best.

I think Murray is really good but he’s not a play maker he can’t really run an offense. He has solved the problem of not having another guy that can get his own shot and go for 30 any given night but he hasn’t really solved the secondary playmaker issue. Tbh I don’t really care about the attitude stuff Murray just a weirdo hot head as long as it doesn’t cost the team on the court I’m cool with it. Until this suspension he was dumb for that :lol: As long as that’s a one off and he keep his dumb **** to IG live idc tbh.

3E712821-4C90-455B-9481-434D540A8D40.jpeg

+4 wins off the rip & save some valuable coin.
Atl could use some aggression down on the block.

Trae x Murray x Julius; and still have Capella doing his best MitchRob impersonation? Hawks could do worse.

Collins been on the trade block forever now. Ion’t think they have the assets for a much bigger fish atm.
🤞🤞

isnt losing and failing the same thing in sports?
For the most part but certain words will trigger different responses.

If the Reporter says "disappointed" instead of "failure" and Giannis probably reacts differently while still giving the same overall response. The word Failure holds something different for people when they hear it (Kobe said failure doesn't exist) even if meant no different than saying you took a loss or how dissatisfied you are in the result you didn't win.

Giannis and the Bucks failed big time but It's still steps to progress like Giannis said. Both things are true

The words we choose and how we interpret them matter 🤷🏿‍♂️

3E712821-4C90-455B-9481-434D540A8D40.jpeg

+4 wins off the rip & save some valuable coin.
Atl could use some aggression down on the block.

Trae x Murray x Julius; and still have Capella doing his best MitchRob impersonation? Hawks could do worse.

Collins been on the trade block forever now. Ion’t think they have the assets for a much bigger fish atm.
🤞🤞

You have made your dislike for Julius Randle very clear but trading him for John Collins and $2.8MM in cap space all while improving a conference rival is insane, man :lol:

Multiple tweets

The lack of comprehension with respect to the reporter’s question and this topic is problematic. He did not ask if Giannis was a failure. No has one called Giannis a failure.

He asked if the 2022-2023 season was a failure. Plenty of very successful people have failed in singular endeavors. Microsoft/Gates/Ballmer had the Zune. Apple/Jobs had the Apple Lisa. Henry Ford had Detroit Automobile Company. Hell JK Rowling was denied multiple times before Harry Potter popped off.

To say or admit something is a failure does not make someone a failure. Very different.

I also love how forever the narrative was fans saying “Why are you comparing <insert part of being a professional athlete> to a ‘regular job’? They are completely different LOL” To now there is a sharp uptick in professional athletes comparing aspects of their lives/profession to ‘regular jobs’ :lol:

Back
Top Bottom