The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Last night was the Ice Tray we all know and love.

Incredibly talented passer and has a great float game, but is overall inefficient because he’s not actually a good shooter and his defense is putrid, which effects the entire team defense.

Just think it’s ultimately really difficult to build around him as your main attraction, and I don’t think it’s in his DNA to take a backseat to anyone.

Team played pretty tough overall though and showed some annoying resiliency. Lot of talent there.

I feel like if Quin Snyder would want Rudy back, John Collins is the only way the Wolves can get out from under the Gobert mess. Addition by subtraction for both sides.

Sixers +260 Series

Have a feeling that not taking in account for embiid atm. Those odds prolly drop IF news says he plays game 1

Good that they got Mark Jones off the Kings-Warriors game. His Kings allegiance was seeping too much into the games.

Early gm benefits east coast, but west coast viewers get screwed because some still have work. Traffic is going to be horrible

Champs should have closed the night

Also have to go up against NFL draft

Not mad at Perk here

This is a perfect illustration of why, TO ME, the entire conversation is silly. Most of the world at large is going to see the Bucks’ season a “failure” because of that’s the standard that’s developed in our sports culture. And, like Perk, they’d feel that way regardless of what Giannis says/thinks it. So really what’s the point of asking Giannis that, particularly immediately after the game that bounced his team from the playoffs?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom