The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

It’s even more ridiculous that you’re putting the defending champs in that time slot :lol:

I mean the literal Finals are supposed to start at like 8:30 this year :lol: The last time they did that viewership plunged almost 40% from the prior year although it was the Spurs and Nets in 2003 so that probably played a part :lol:

Just happy I’ll get to see Dubs/Kings and Lakers/Grizz tomorrow morning before dipping. Going to have to box score watch Suns/Nuggets through the ESPN app and this thread though |l

Warriors fans will barely have time to change out of their Patagonia vest & Allbirds before going to the arena.

If the Knicks lost the other tonight, game six would've been tonight at 6:30 EST.
Not gonna lie, was upset when i did not get a company branded patagonia jacket.

Firm_ver2.jpg

Was this always a nickname????
dahellcurl.png

Didnt know law firms did the sentencings?

or is it that that guy is a ******* idiot?

I mean the literal Finals are supposed to start at like 8:30 this year :lol: The last time they did that viewership plunged almost 40% from the prior year although it was the Spurs and Nets in 2003 so that probably played a part :lol:

Just happy I’ll get to see Dubs/Kings and Lakers/Grizz tomorrow morning before dipping. Going to have to box score watch Suns/Nuggets through the ESPN app and this thread though |l
Makes sense to me to ensure a game with a central/east team ends before midnight EST.

Having two west coast teams, one of them being the champs, tip at 5 local time is wild.

You would never tip an east matchup at 5 EST.

Actually, at this point, who knows what they would do :lol:

Early start times like that are funny because it just feels like they didn't consider folks that have actual jobs that have to travel to the actual venue.
Hear you, but MLB has playoff games that start around then all the time and have no problem filling the stadiums. Folks figure it out.

Always add 10-15 minutes past the listed tip off time, so that helps. :lol:
Years ago I realized how accustomed I was to that when I tried to bet on the NFL :lol: all betting lines are removed and the game starts RIGHT on time.

Hawks game threw me off yesterday because it was on time :lol: Maybe because that was the first 8:30 tip we’ve had in forever

Makes sense to me to ensure a game with a central/east team ends before midnight EST.

Having two west coast teams, one of them being the champs, tip at 5 local time is wild.

You would never tip an east matchup at 5 EST.

Actually, at this point, who knows what they would do :lol:

I hear you. As someone who enjoys watching the Warriors play and is usually on the East Coast, I don't mind the early start times. **** them west coasst fans, respectfully :lol:

But in all seriousness, as an East Coaster and generally speaking, I would MUCH rather prefer a game starting at 5PM than a game ending after 1AM.

Back
Top Bottom