The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

I don't even think it's fair to judge their games this early, especially the Rockets, a team that was playing rec ball all season. Next year is the year that they should be looked at pretty closely.

I agree with this. Its why front offices add a bunch of vets after year 2-3 to these young teams. Get some winning under their belt and not every game is a waste.

Very rare that a young team clicks quickly because everyone plays winning basketball.

OKC (twice) and GS are the only teams I can think of.

But yea if you're still a big time loser 3 years in, gotta reevaluate.

I don’t think Jalen Green can/should be the #1 option on a team hoping for success, but he’s definitely good. And things could look a lot different if they were to land Wemby in the draft.

I don’t think Jalen Green can/should be the #1 option on a team hoping for success, but he’s definitely good. And things could look a lot different if they were to land Wemby in the draft.
Would Jalen Green and KPJ let Wemby touch the ball? Currently it's them doing inefficient Isos

JHECYjms-LCgd.png

Why do you want Jalen out of Houston? :lol: You’ve suggested this before lol
Jalen value is high and you can get a good return. Defense on par with trae young. It may be coaching and silas was getting tuned out, but the effort from him has to be better. Kpj gets criticised a lot, but jalen effort has been just as bad
Start fresh with wemby

Grizz always trollin :lol:

Has everyone going crazy about Luke's status -- he was at practice/shoot around, but did not shoot anything while media was there :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom